2 dead after head-on collision with CSUF student

In Campus News, Local News

By Skylar Smith
Daily Titan Staff Writer

Two San Bernardino women were killed Monday when an alleged drunk driver crashed into their Chevy Silverado head-on while driving west in the eastbound lane of the 91 freeway.

Jessica Shekell, 22, has been released on bond as of 6:04 p.m. Dec. 15, 2009. Her pre-trail hearing is set for Feb. 26, 2010. Photo courtesy of the Orange County District Attorney's Office

The driver of the Silverado, Sally Miguel, 44, was driving east bound in the FasTrak Express lane when Jessica Shekell, 21, a Fullerton resident and Cal State Fullerton freshman transfer majoring in sociology, collided head-on with her 2003 Toyota Tundra. Shekell was sent to UCI Medical Center.

Also riding in the Silverado was Patricia Miguel, 30, sister to Sally Miguel, who sat in the passenger seat while nieces Sara Miguel, 11, and Mary Miguel, 15 sat in the backseats. Sally Miguel died on the scene and Patricia died shortly after arriving at the hospital.

The two nieces, Sara who received major injuries, and Mary who received moderate injuries, are currently being held at separate hospitals, one of them being UCI Medical Center.

John Murray, head of media relations at UCI Medical Center, said Shekell is currently in “fair condition” and that one of the Miguel girls is also at the hospital, however because they are both juveniles he cannot say which girl.

The accident occurred at 3:02 a.m. right after a report came in to the California Highway Patrol about a driver going the wrong way at 2:55 a.m. “We had a unit right in that area,” said Officer Denise Quesada. “Our units were there literally almost as the collision occurred.”

“The 911 caller called it in at Imperial Highway,” Quesada said, she added that the officer arrived on the freeway at Kramer Avenue. “Our units were coming to the area when, I don’t know if he actually witnessed or heard it or came upon the aftermath, but he looked over the radio at 3:02 and there was a head-on collision.”

Shekell, who may have had alcohol in her system, was driving west on the eastbound side of the 91 freeway when she collided with Miguel’s truck around Lakeview Ave. According to the California Highway Patrol, the Miguel family was driving back from a night at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park to their home in San Bernardino.

“The passengers of the (Silverado) were not wearing seat belts so therefore they sustained major injuries, but everyone stayed within the vehicle. I don’t believe anyone was ejected,” Quesada said.

Shekell, who graduated from Cabrillo High School in Lompoc Calif., before moving to Fullerton played on the school’s volleyball team. She attended Cuesta College and Fullerton College before transferring to CSUF this semester.

Amanda Murray, a long-time friend from Lompoc said, “We’ve been to a couple of parties together but we always had a designated driver. She is responsible.”

Katie Pendleton, Shekell’s friend since kindergarten, stated that Shekell is familiar with the dangers of reckless driving as two of her high school friends, Brice Fabing and Mikey Terrones, died in a Halloween accident in 2005 when they were speeding and crashed at a dead end.

The CHP are currently investigating Shekell for possibly driving under the influence and depending on the results, the District Attorney can press charges, Quesada said. “Obviously there could be a DUI,” Quesada added. Based on the history and evidence gathered during the investigation process, Shekell could be facing charges such as manslaughter or vehicular manslaughter.

Kaitlin Paiz, Patrick Cowles, and Portia Bode contributed to this article.

Shekell has been charged, find out about her counts here.

To find out what happened on the May 17, 2010 preliminary trial, click here.

932 commentsOn 2 dead after head-on collision with CSUF student

• everyone wants to be happy in one way or another–~

• First, anybody who has ever been hurt by the selfish, stupid actions of a DUI driver, my prayers go out to you. It is such a tragedy, and so unfair that these victims had their lives taken by someone who was too stupid and selfish to just pay maybe $30.00 for a taxi, and it never would have happened.

I went to high school with Jessica, actually I went to school with her since elementary school. It is very strange/tradgic to see someone who you knew so well, do something so stupid, that affected the lives of so many people, and caused so much pain.

Jessica did nothing right, at all, in this instance. It’s sad to say that I know people still, who drink and drive. People think “well i gotta get home, but i hope i dont get a DUI” They are so selfish not to be thinking that instead of getting a DUI, you could be KILLING someone.

But the reality is, NOBODY who drinks and drives ever thinks it will happen to them OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT BE DOING IT!

They always think they will be able to get away with it: they’ll pay extra attention, they’ll drive slow ; whatever! It is NOT going to work if you are drunk.

Reading this board was very sad to me. It seems ignorance doesnt just come in the form of people drinking and driving; I say this for the people spewing hate, and also for the people defending jessica and making light of her actions.

Don’t say that this was “one little slip-up”, don’t say anyone could have done it, because there are people who vow never to drink and drive. Drinking and driving is a choice, and Jessica knew by doing it that she was risking something at least.

However, for people saying she should commit suicide or she is evil, or everyone who knows her is evil, you’re wrong and you’re not making anything better. DUI is a crime of gross negligence.

How many people speed? (not that that is comparable to the negligence AND STUPIDITY of a DUI) But EVERYONE speeds. Speeding causes accidents – you know that, i know that, but we still do it. But nobody thinks they will get in a car crash and kill someone b/c they’ve decided to go 75 miles an hour. BUT THEY DO, and the victims of those accidents and their families are filled with the same anger and rage that comes with losing anyone at the hands of another’s stupidity. If they would have just not decided to take that course of action, it never would have happened.

The only points I’m trying to make are Jessica should pay for the choice she made and the people she hurt and killed. For the people who know her, damn that sucks her life is over, but that’s what you get for drinking and driving and KILLING people, and it sucks way more that two people’s lives are over for good, and two little girls will never be the same. Jessica will live with that reality for the rest of her life.

The other point is for the people repeatedly posting their ignorant words of hate on here. This happened almost a year ago. The time and energy you have put into making ridiculous comments could have been spent so much better. Why don’t you start a foundation/group that is aimed at warning people of the realities of drinking and driving? Why don’t you start a car service to take people who have been drinking home from bars? Why don’t you let your anger at DUI driver’s stupidity be put to use instead of causing more anger? if your response to this is, “Why should I? People who drink and drive are stupid, evil idiots and why should I waste my time trying to help them b/c they’ll never change?” Then just think – you could prevent the next tradgedy from happening, or you can start fights on internet bulletin boards after they happen.

IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

• One of the things I’ve been thinking about for a long time is this too:

Anyone who called for Jessica Shekell to kill herself, if she ever did, can be charged with a serious crime and face as much time in prison as Jessica herself faces. If you called for her to commit suicide, you better pray she never does. Every person who comments on line is very, very easily traceable.

• i just wish that there is always sunny weather because i love the sun:’~

• Kooksondainterwebz

LOL at Compassionate

• Legislation against cyber-bullying

Legislation geared at penalizing cyber-bullying has been introduced in a number of U.S. states including New York, Missouri, Rhode Island and Maryland. At least seven states passed laws against digital harassment in 2007. Dardenne Prairie of Springfieled, Missouri passed a city ordinance making online harassment a misdemeanor. The city of St. Charles, Missouri has passed a similar ordinance. Missouri is among other states where lawmakers are pursuing state legislation, with a task forces expected to have “cyberbullying” laws drafted and implemented.[18] In June, 2008, Rep. Linda Sanchez (D-Calif.) and Rep. Kenny Hulshof (R-Mo.) proposed a federal law that would criminalize acts of cyberbullying.[19]

Lawmakers are seeking to address cyberbullying with new legislation because there’s currently no specific law on the books that deals with it. A fairly new federal cyberstalking law might address such acts, according to Parry Aftab, but no one has been prosecuted under it yet. The proposed federal law would make it illegal to use electronic means to “coerce, intimidate, harass or cause other substantial emotional distress.”

In August 2008, the California state legislature passed one of the first laws in the country to deal directly with cyberbullying. The legislation, Assembly Bill 86 2008, gives school administrators the authority to discipline students for bullying others offline or online.[20] This law took effect, January 1, 2009.[21]

A recent ruling first seen in the UK determined that it is possible for an Internet Service Provider (ISP) to be liable for the content of sites which it hosts, setting a precedent that any ISP should treat a notice of complaint seriously and investigate it immediately.[22]

18 U.S.C. § 875(c) criminalizes the making of threats via Internet.

• Harmful effects

Research had demonstrated a number of serious consequences of cyber-bullying victimization.[4][6][7][8] For example, victims have lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and a variety of emotional responses, cyberbullying back, being scared, frustrated, angry, and depressed.[6]

One of the most damaging effects is that a victim begins to avoid friends and activities, often the very intention of the cyber-bully.

Cyber-bullying campaigns are sometimes so damaging that victims have committed suicide. There are at least four examples in the United States where cyber-bullying has been linked to the suicide of a teenager.[6] The suicide of Megan Meier is a recent example that led to the conviction of the adult perpetrator of the attacks.
    Intimidation, emotional damage, suicide

The reluctance youth have in telling an authority figure about instances of cyber-bullying has led to fatal outcomes. At least three children between the ages of 12 and 13 have committed suicide due to depression brought on by cyber-bullying, according to reports by USA Today and the Baltimore Examiner. These would include the suicide of Ryan Halligan and the suicide of Megan Meier, the latter of which resulted in United States v. Lori Drew.
    Lost revenue, threatened earnings, defamation

Studies are being conducted by large companies to gauge loss of revenue through malicious false postings. Cyberstalkers seek to damage their victim’s earnings, employment, reputation, or safety. A 2008 High Court ruling determined that, generally speaking, slander is when a defamatory statement has been made orally without justification. Libelous statements are those that are recorded with some degree of permanence. This would include statements made by email or on online bulletin boards.[23]
    Adults and the workplace

Cyber-bullying is not limited to personal attacks or children. Cyberharassment, referred to as cyberstalking when involving adults, takes place in the workplace or on company web sites, blogs or product reviews.

A survey of 1,072 workers by the Dignity and Work Partnership found that one in five had been bullied at work by e-mail and research has revealed 1 in 10 UK employees believes cyber-bullying is a problem in their workplace.[24]

Cyber-bullying can occur in product reviews along with other consumer-generated data are being more closely monitored and flagged for content that is deemed malicious and biased as these sites have become tools to cyberbully by way of malicious requests for deletion of articles, vandalism, abuse of administrative positions, and ganging up on products to post “false” reviews and vote products down.

Cyberstalkers use posts, forums, journals and other online means to present a victim in a false and unflattering light. The question of liability for harassment and character assassination is particularly salient to legislative protection since the original authors of the offending material are, more often than not, not only anonymous, but untraceable. Nevertheless, abuse should be consistently brought to company staffers’ attention.
    Recognition of adult and workplace cyber-bullying tactics

Common tactics used by cyberstalkers is to vandalize a search engine or encyclopedia, to threaten a victim’s earnings, employment, reputation, or safety. Various companies provide cases of cyber-stalking (involving adults) follow the pattern of repeated actions against a target. While motives vary, whether romantic, a business conflict of interest, or personal dislike, the target is commonly someone whose life the stalker sees or senses elements lacking in his or her own life. Web-based products or services leveraged against cyberstalkers in the harassment or defamation of their victims.

The source of the defamation seems to come from four types of online information purveyors: Weblogs, industry forums or boards, and commercial Web sites. Studies reveal that while some motives are personal dislike, there is often direct economic motivation by the cyberstalker, including conflict of interest, and investigations reveal the responsible party is an affiliate or supplier of a competitor, or the competitor itself.
    Cyber-bullying awareness campaigns

In March 2007, the Advertising Council in the United States, in partnership with the National Crime Prevention Council, U.S. Department of Justice, and Crime Prevention Coalition of America, joined to announce the launch of a new public service advertising campaign designed to educate preteens and teens about how they can play a role in ending cyber-bullying.

Cyber-bullying was the subject of a forum at the British House of Commons chaired by Tim Loughton and Louise Burfitt-Dons of Act Against Bullying.[25] A Pew Internet and American Life survey found that 33% of teens were subject to some sort of cyber-bullying.[26]

January 20, 2008 — the Boy Scouts of America’s 2008 edition of The Boy Scout Handbook addresses how to deal with online bullying. A new First Class rank requirements adds: “Describe the three things you should avoid doing related to use of the Internet. Describe a cyberbully and how you should respond to one.” [27] [28]

January 31, 2008 — KTTV Fox 11 News based in Los Angeles, California put out a report about organized cyber-bullying on sites like Stickam by people who call themselves “/b/rothas”.[29] The site had put out report on July 26, 2007, about a subject that partly featured cyberbullying titled “hackers on steroids”.[30]

June 2, 2008 — Parents, teens, teachers, and Internet executives came together at Wired Safety’s International Stop Cyberbullying Conference, a two-day gathering in White Plains, New York and New York City. Executives from Facebook, Verizon, MySpace, Microsoft, and many others talked with hundreds about how to better protect themselves, personal reputations, kids and businesses online from harassment. Sponsors of the conference included McAfee, AOL, Disney, Procter & Gamble, Girl Scouts of the USA, WiredTrust, Children’s Safety Research and Innovation Centre, KidZui.com and others. This conference was being delivered in conjunction and with the support of Pace University. Topics addressed included cyberbullying and the law, with discussions about laws governing cyberbullying and how to distinguish between rudeness and criminal harassment. Additional forums addressed parents’ legal responsibilities, the need for more laws, how to handle violent postings of videos be handled, as well as the differentiation between free speech and hate speech. Cyberharassment vs. cyberbullying was a forefront topic, where age makes a difference and abusive internet behavior by adults with repeated clear intent to harm, ridicule or damage a person or business was classified as stalking harassment vs. bullying by teens and young adults.[31]
    Community support

A number of businesses and organizations are in coalition to provide awareness, protection and recourse for the escalating problem. Some aim to inform and provide measures to avoid as well as effectively terminate cyber-bullying and cyber-harassment. Anti-bullying charity Act Against Bullying launched the CyberKind campaign in August 2009 to promote positive internet usage.

Firms have developed tools to help parents combat cyberbullying. In 2008, the company Vanden unveiled a tool that allows children to instantly notify selected adults when they are bullied or harassed online. CyberBully Alert also documents the threatening message by saving a screen shot of the child’s computer when the child triggers an alert. CyberPatrol and LookBothWays are two firms that keep up with internet trends.[32]

In 2007, YouTube introduced the first Anti-Bullying Channel for youth, (BeatBullying) engaging the assistance of celebrities to tackle the problem.[33]

Mossley Hollins High School in Manchester has recently taken the national lead in developing resources and material in the UK for schools and services to use. Will Aitken, coordinator of ICT, recently organized the countries first cyber-bullying awareness day for students and parents.[34]

In March 2010, a 17 year old girl named Alexis Skye Pilkington was found dead in her room by her parents. Her parents claimed that after repeated cyber-bullying she was driven to suicide. Shortly after her death, attacks resumed. Members of an online website forum, referred to as “eBaums World”, “Baums”, and “EB”, began trolling teens’ memorial pages on the social networking site Facebook. Comments included expressions of pleasure over the death, with pictures of what seemed to be a banana as their profile pictures. Family and friends of the deceased teen responded by creating Facebook groups denouncing cyber-bullying and trolling, with logos of bananas behind a red circle with a diagonal line through it.[35]
    Cyber-bullying in media and pop culture

* Adina’s Deck— a film about three 8th-graders who help their friend who’s been cyber-bullied.
    * Let’s Fight It Together— a film produced by Childnet International to be used in schools to support discussion and awareness-raising around cyberbullying.
    * Odd Girl Out— a film about a girl who is bullied at school and online.
    * Shredderman Rules— a film about a middle schooler who cyber-bullies the school bully to exact revenge for being bullied physically and emotionally.
    * At a Distance— a short film produced by NetSafe for the 8-12-year-old audience. It highlights forms and effects of cyberbullying and the importance of bystanders.

• A bill aimed at preventing it is now being considered in Washington, D.C. It would make electronic communication intended to coerce, intimidate or harass a federal crime.

Fifteen states have such laws, and Massachusetts is considering one.

• Facebook bully jailed: Death threat girl, 18, is first person put behind bars for vicious internet campaign

• Police are still investigating Prince’s death, which has renewed calls for an statewide anti-bullying law. Currently, 41 states and the District of Columbia have anti-bullying measures and 23 have statutes against cyberbullying. Massachusetts is not one of them.

• cyberbullying research center “It’s one thing when you get made fun of at school, but to be bullied in your own home via your computer is a disgusting thing for someone to do and I think anyone who gets kicks out of it is disgusting. It makes me feel badly about myself. It makes me wonder how people can be so rude and disrespectful of others and makes me lose faith in the human race. It decreases my self esteem and I often wonder what I did to make someone treat me that way.” (16 year-old girl from Alabama)
    …identifying the causes and consequences of online harassment

The Cyberbullying Research Center is dedicated to providing up-to-date information about the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of cyberbullying among adolescents. Cyberbullying can be defined as “willful and repeated harm inflicted through the use of computers, cell phones, and other electronic devices.”

New Summary Fact Sheet – Cyberbullying: Identification, Prevention, and Response. If you only have time to read of our documents to get up-to-speed about the problem and what you can do, read this one!

New Resources! Sexting: A Brief Guide for Educators and Parents, A Student’s Guide to Personal Publishing (Offline and Online), Ten Ideas for Youth to Educate their Community about Cyberbullying, and A Summary of State Bullying and Cyberbullying Laws.

Five new research-based fact sheets: Cyberbullying and Self-Esteem, Cyberbullying and Suicide, Cyberbullying and Strain, Trends in Adolescents’ Social Networking Use, and Changes in Social Networking Use from 2006 to 2009. If you would like to read the full papers, please let us know.

Become one of their fans and supporters on Facebook! And follow them on Twitter!
    Cyberbullying Research Center Blog
    September 28: Cyberbullying Laws and School Policy: A Blessing or Curse?
    Many schools are now in a difficult position of having to respond to a mandate to have a cyberbullying policy, without much guidance from the state about the circumstances under which they can (or must) respond. When folks ask me if I think there needs to be a “cyberbullying law” I basically respond by saying “perhaps – but not the kind of law most legislators would propose.” I would look for a law to be more “prescriptive” than “proscriptive.” By that, I mean I would like to see specific guidance from states about *how* and *when* schools can take action in cyberbullying incidents. Many …

September 24: Self-Esteem and Cyberbullying
    We just received the page proofs from the Journal of School Health (official journal of the American School Health Association) for a piece entitled “Cyberbullying and Self-Esteem” that they recently accepted for publication. There has been much discussion recently as to how cyberbullying is related to depressive symptoms among adolescents, and so we also wanted to share with you how it is related to …

September 13: IBPA 2010 Conference – Bullying Prevention in the Age of the Internet
    The 7th Annual Conference of the International Bullying Prevention Association in Seattle, Washington is coming up quick, and we really hope you’re coming (register here). We will be participating in a pre-conference on Monday, November 15th, and will be giving a presentation entitled ”

September 6: Cyberbullying and Electronic Dating Violence
    Our cyberbullying work continues to take our research agenda in new and interesting directions. One phenomenon which we have been exploring in recent months is “electronic dating violence,” which we define as: “emotional or psychological harm in a romantic relationship perpetrated through the use of computers, cell phones, or other electronic devices.” The number of persons who have been victimized offline by romantic partners range from 10% to 47%, depending on how it is defined and measured in research studies. Research has also shown that teenagers are at a higher risk than …

September 2: Sexting – A Brief Guide for Educators and Parents
    Justin and I have just written a new fact sheet on Sexting, based on requests that we have received and feedback from previous blog posts. It first provides a definition we’ve crafted, and describes the phenomenon for the layreader. Then, we discuss two major cases that made national attention before reviewing the current state of research. Here, we have shared new numbers from our most recent …

Latest Cyberbullying Headlines

Project Runway star Tim Gunn speaks about gay teens suicide following reports …
    IBTimes Hong Kong – 12 minutes ago
    According to Cyberbullying,org, Cyber bullying “involves the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, …

IBTimes – 16 minutes ago

Africa IBTimes – 20 minutes ago

Parental Control: How Much Is Enough?
    PC Magazine – 23 minutes ago
    Kids need to know how to handle cyber-bullying. Both parents and kids need to talk openly about what can happen on the Internet. …

Rep. McCarthy to Discuss Cyber-Bullying on ‘Dr. Phil Show’
    Patch – 24 minutes ago
    “Cyber-bullying is different from traditional bullying because the content that gets created around the bullying is extremely visible, far reaching, …

Schoolkids deserve more than junk food and Woman finds peace at a southern mosque
    Financial News USA (press release) – 24 minutes ago
    [Read the full article] As cyber bullying emerges as a nasty and easy supplement to traditional schoolyard taunts, a raft of online tools have come on the …

Rutgers University’s student newspaper insensitive to recent chain of events
    Hofstra University Hofstra Chronicle – 38 minutes ago
    One of the many issues that came out of this recent tragedy is the effect of cyber-bullying, and I feel that The Daily Targum’s article contributes to that …

Get Living Alerts
    Huffington Post – 43 minutes ago
    Cyberbullying is rampant among our youth. Some studies show that more than 40% of young people claim to have been victimized by cyberbullying at some point …

When Will The Homophobic Bullying Cease?
    San Francisco Bay Times – 49 minutes ago
    … highlighting the dangers of “cyberbullying” – teasing, harassing or intimidating with pictures or words distributed online or via text message. …

Hope Witsell sexting causes bullying and suicide
    CollegeNews – 58 minutes ago
    Since the cyber-bullying and suicide of Rutgers student Tyler Clementi, and even before that, bullying has seemed like an epidemic in this country. …

Winer: Social media multiply pain, scope of bullying
    University Daily Kansan – 1 hour ago
    In the wake of several suicides involving gay teens ranging in age from 13 to 19, “cyberbullying” has quickly become the buzzword du jour. …

The Clementi Suicide, Privacy, and How We Are Failing Generation Google
    Huffington Post (blog) – 2 hours ago

Cordray Launches First Cyber Safety Week
    PressZoom (press release) – 2 hours ago
    The week will target the dark side of today’s technology, including cyber bullying, “sexting” and online predators. (PressZoom) – (LAKEWOOD, Ohio) — In an …

Bullying in the digital age
    Pique newsmagazine – 2 hours ago
    Cases of cyber-bullying or youths using the web in unsafe ways aren’t exactly new, even if the media continues to treat it that way every time a new case …

Students learn about devastating consequences of bullying
    NewHampshire.com (blog) – 2 hours ago
    This has included working for anti-bullying legislation and speaking out against bullying and cyber bullying. On Wednesday, Sept. 22, John Halligan shared …

School Meeting Focuses On Cyberbullying
    WISC Madison – 2 hours ago
    Cyberbullying was the focus of a meeting Wednesday night among Madison West High School parents, educators and police. Presenters urged parents to change …

Get Living Alerts
    Huffington Post – 2 hours ago
    The incident has provoked another national discussion of cyber bullying. CNN’s special on the subject is scheduled to air this week. …

Whoops, Didn’t Mean to Destroy Your Life
    Huffington Post – 3 hours ago

Celebrities Share Experiences With Bullies in Wake of Teen Suicides
    My Fox Boston – 3 hours ago
    Celebrities including Tim Gunn, Jessica Simpson and Ellen DeGeneres are speaking out to raise awareness of cyber bullying and bullying of gay teens. …

MyFox Dallas – 3 hours ago

• You keep thinking that you can harass people, bully people; but it can and will backfire on you if you push.

There is no such thing as privacy on the internet and with so many cases of suicides in the headlines and people being charged due to cyberbullying…only a fool would taunt someone with wishes for them to commit suicide. You can change your moniker/name here all you want…but every post is tied to your isp and you are not private.

Good luck.

• Happiness is the goal of every human being in this planet , everyone wants to be happy*:;

• compassionate,
    I know alcohol problems run in your family, but you’ve got to stop drinking and blogging. If I die from laughing at your stupidity my estate will come after you for compensation for my wrongful death.

Do you want to share with us how many of the bullied children killed innocent people?

Do you think Jessica is so stupid as to imagine that you can kill 2, injure 2 children and not be the target of some pretty intense rage? What reception did she expect? What reception would she give a drunk who smashed into you?

No one is going to Jessica’s front door. You have successfully kept this story out of the newspapers and nearly all of her trampy drunken photos have been removed from the internet and so she is not being hounded by the media.

Would you really want to live in a world where people expressing justified rage toward a killer or other criminal would serve more jail time than the criminal? Really?

Poor Jessica did not have a chance growing up with values like yours.

• Sheer Curtains 

the weather these days are not very sunny, i wish that it is sunny everyday*;”

• Today is a beautiful day! I am glad I have it. You too should be thankful. Spread love, not hate. Seed intelligence, not ignorance. Be kind, you never know when you will need a hand up and need kindness yourself. Pay it forward…no hate. ?

Best wishes for everyone. I hope we have all been touched enough by this story to know we should never drink and drive. Love each other often.

Please speak up and advocate no drinking and driving. The holidays are basically here…this is a very difficult time for all of us who have lost loved ones tragically, let us aid in preventing more unnecessary loss of life. There is no magic button for healing and dealing with the pain of loss.

Please be safe! ? Life is very precious! ? Spread love not hate! ?

• Those question marks above were hearts; I guess they were lost in translation. Not one question mark belongs.

Sorry for any confusion!

• compassionate….are you high? this is not about cyber bullying. that’s the next blog over. this is about a horrible dui crime. K? this blog is public. if someone feels bullied or whatever, simply just don’t logg on man…put down the crack….lay off the pipe…

• yes she is being threatened in her real messed up life but as far as i can tell no on here has threatened to actually kill her. By the way i never heard of anyone killing themselves by pulling their lip over their head and swallowing. K drama king/queen wichever? geezz. go see a doctor.

• Perhaps triple x, where you are from, spreading knowledge and love means one is high or intoxicated or mentally ill…that’s very sad.

I’ll pray for you too! Perhaps you need extra kindness and care. Pay it forward. I’ll help you with your anger issues and distrust issues. Please pray for everyone.

Much love! xoxo