Information session at Irvine Campus

In News
The Irvine campus will be hosting an information session Tuesday, Oct. 19 from 5:30 p.m. to
7 p.m. for Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) students.

FEMBA students are those who live and work in south Orange County and look for part-time education while still maintaining full-time employment. The program offers students a way to receive their degree in less than two and a half years while still receiving real world training.

The information session will allow students to learn more about the MBA, Master of Science in Information Systems, Master of Science in Taxation, Master of Science in Accountancy and Master of Science in Information Technology programs.

The protagonist in Suspiria, Susie, uses hypnosis to make her way into a ballet school.

Review: New thriller ‘Suspiria’ isn’t your typical ballet film

Thom Yorke of Radiohead debuts in his first soundtrack for director Luca Guadagnino’s remake of 'Suspiria' Although this film

Veterans Resource Center’s cuts the ribbon to a new location at their grand opening.

Veterans Resource Center cuts the ribbon to new location

The transition from the military to school wasn’t easy for Student Veterans Association President Amy Thrunson, but with Cal

Front doors of the Hello Kitty Cafe.

The Hello Kitty Cafe brings the Irvine Spectrum to life

Sanrio characters and the smell of baked goods fill the Hello Kitty Grand Cafe, a new feature at the