Wrestling finishes Pac-10 tournament in 7th

In Sports, Spring Sports

Titan senior Todd Noel came in third at the Pac-10 tournament but was unable to secure an NCAA berth.

No Titan was able to secure a spot in the NCAA tournament this year, snapping the 26-year streak of sending at least one competitor to the NCAA Wrestling Championships.

The Titans finished seventh and failed to qualify anyone for the Pac-10 Championships.

Although six Titan wrestlers made it in the consolation bracket, they were unable to secure a spot in the NCAA contest.

Noel, 184 pounds, was able to advance to the championship semifinals. He defeated Cal State Bakersfield’s Troy Goodban in a 5-2 decision. However, he lost a major decision to Arizona State’s Jake Meredith.

Titan senior Kurt Klimek won the wrestleback first round in a 9-3 decision.

Senior Nick Jordan also won the wrestleback first round against Cal State Bakersfield’s John Cardenas in a 3-1 decision.

Cal State Fullerton ended with 61.5 points at the end of the evening.

A recycling center for used batteries located in the Titan Student Union.

Cal State Fullerton collects used batteries for recycling

Cal State Fullerton has a system for the collection of batteries, which are processed and then taken to a

How to get your snow during this Californian winter break

Here in Southern California, winter weather mostly consists of gloomy clouds and the occasional rain shower, but with a

Maricsa Segundo holds her daughter, Caroline, at the beach

CSUF student comes out of postpartum depression stronger

Maricsa Secundo, a MAC makeup artist and biology major at Cal State Fullerton, was thrilled to finally find out