Students participate in impaired driving obstacle course

Bright orange cones lined the path for participants who drove at the “Impaired Driving Obstacle Course” on the Titan Walk Wednesday as part of Alcohol Awareness Week at Cal State Fullerton.

Designed to simulate the effects of driving under the influence of alcohol, the event gave students the opportunity to take the wheel of an electric golf cart while wearing goggles that impaired participants’ vision.

The goggles slowed drivers’ reaction time and altered their perception, said Cpl. Paul McClain from the CSUF University Police. He accompanied the drivers in the golf cart.

McClain tried to direct participants and joked when they hit cones, saying, “Oh, you just hit my cousin.” He instructed drivers to stop if their driving became too reckless.

Cal State Fullerton baseball drops first series of season with loss to Long Beach State

Long Beach– No. 5 Cal State Fullerton (15-7) clinched its first three-game series loss of the season after giving

TV Review: Marvel clamps down with ‘Iron Fist’

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD: The main arc of “Iron Fist” is discussed in the following review, though major revelations are not revealed. 

Board of Trustees vote 11-8 to increase tuition across all 23 CSU campuses

(Todd Hadler / Sarah Wolstoncroft) The Cal State University Board of Trustees elicited student outrage Wednesday after it voted