Students participate in impaired driving obstacle course

Bright orange cones lined the path for participants who drove at the “Impaired Driving Obstacle Course” on the Titan Walk Wednesday as part of Alcohol Awareness Week at Cal State Fullerton.

Designed to simulate the effects of driving under the influence of alcohol, the event gave students the opportunity to take the wheel of an electric golf cart while wearing goggles that impaired participants’ vision.

The goggles slowed drivers’ reaction time and altered their perception, said Cpl. Paul McClain from the CSUF University Police. He accompanied the drivers in the golf cart.

McClain tried to direct participants and joked when they hit cones, saying, “Oh, you just hit my cousin.” He instructed drivers to stop if their driving became too reckless.

CSUF men’s soccer falls 2-1 to Pacific in first round of NCAA tournament

STOCKTON, Calif. – The Titans accepted the end of their 2017-18 season by falling to the ground on the

‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ contestants and producers open up about the shows impact on the LGBTQ community

When Von Nguyen, better known as Kimora Blac, got into drag at 18, he only knew the four people

Estimated cost of Milo Yiannopoulos’ appearance at CSUF currently $90,000

Current estimates by Cal State Fullerton suggest there will be an approximate $90,000 price tag for Milo Yiannopoulos’ Oct.