RagFest Returns To Orange County

In Campus News, Local News, Multimedia, News

After a brief hiatus during 2011, Orange County’s annual ragtime music festival “RagFest” brought back the 1920’s by taking place at the Muckenthaler Cultural Center.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian

• Eric Marchese

Shenel,
    Thank you for the post, but ragtime music is NOT from the 1920s. It began in the 1890s and lasted through around 1917, and there were traces of ragtime in all subsequent pop music genres all the down to today.
    Secondly, there are no apostrophes when describing specific decades. These descriptions are plurals, NOT possessives… hence, no apostrophe (examples: 1890s, 1900s, 1910s, etc., not “1890’s”).
    Thank you,
    Eric Marchese
    founding artistic director of RagFest

• Eric Marchese

Oh, meant to say “all the way down to today.” Please excuse the error!