Spring DC intern program

The Cal State Fullerton Washington, D.C. intern program is now accepting applications for spring semester 2013.

“This program has been highly successful over the past six summers and now will be expanding to the spring semester,” said Don Matthewson, a political science professor.

There are several informational sessions during the first two weeks of school for students interested in the program, which allows students to live and work in Washington, D.C. while earning up to 15 units.

The meetings are being held in the Political Science Conference Room on the 5th floor of University Hall. The meetings are: Tuesday, 12-1 p.m.; Wednesday, 5-6 p.m.; Thursday, 12-1 p.m.; Sept. 4, 5-6 p.m.; Sept. 5, 12-1 p.m.; and Sept. 6, 5-6 p.m.

The program, run by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences’ Division of Politics, Administration and Justice, is open to all majors. For more information, visit Dcinterns.Fullerton.edu.

A photo of Rami Perlman giving advice to CSUF's Music Industry club.

Space Yacht entrepreneur group gives industry advice to CSUF students

Space Yacht, a Los Angeles events collective, was invited by the Cal State Fullerton Music Industry Club on Tuesday

CSUF women's basketball forward Amiee Book waits for a free throw attempt.

Family fuels Amiee Book’s passion of basketball

Ranked second in the Big West in 3-point percentage, international student and CSUF women's basketball freshman forward Amiee Book

Cal State Fullerton women's basketball senior guard Jade Vega dribbles the ball during Cal State Fullerton's women's basketball game against Cal State Northridge.

CSUF women’s basketball looks to snap six game skid

CSUF women’s basketball will look to end their six-game losing streak Thursday night when they host UC Santa Barbara.