Spring DC intern program

The Cal State Fullerton Washington, D.C. intern program is now accepting applications for spring semester 2013.

“This program has been highly successful over the past six summers and now will be expanding to the spring semester,” said Don Matthewson, a political science professor.

There are several informational sessions during the first two weeks of school for students interested in the program, which allows students to live and work in Washington, D.C. while earning up to 15 units.

The meetings are being held in the Political Science Conference Room on the 5th floor of University Hall. The meetings are: Tuesday, 12-1 p.m.; Wednesday, 5-6 p.m.; Thursday, 12-1 p.m.; Sept. 4, 5-6 p.m.; Sept. 5, 12-1 p.m.; and Sept. 6, 5-6 p.m.

The program, run by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences’ Division of Politics, Administration and Justice, is open to all majors. For more information, visit Dcinterns.Fullerton.edu.

A spread of fresh vegetables: strawberries, peppers, carrots, cilantro, and an apple.

Devil’s Advocate: Significant change begins with vegetarianism

Maintaining a vegetarian diet is better for the environment, people’s health and a more ethical way to live, even

The empty lot of city land that could be the potential new home for the Pathways of Hope Keystone Project.

Pathways of Hope proposes Keystone project to city council to reduce homelessness in OC

Pathways of Hope, a local nonprofit organization, has created the Keystone project in an effort to combat homelessness specifically

Joanne Ferchland-Parella one of three finalists for associate vice president position

Joanne Ferchland-Parella is one of three finalists for the open position of associate vice president for University Advancement —