BMX star to visit campus

Terry Adams, a Red Bull athlete and world class Flatland BMX champion, will bring live flatland demonstrations to Cal State Fullerton students in the Humanities Quad Friday morning.

Adams has won numerous awards, including a gold medal at the Asian X Games in 2005, two NORA Cup awards for Flatland Rider of the Year in 2005 and 2008, and has even been featured on hit shows such as Glee and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Adams said he is ecstatic to share his passions, experiences and marketing as a BMX athlete with Orange County and CSUF.

“Flatland is my heart and soul… I will do everything I can to help it grow,” he said.

The event will take place Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. It will include interviews with Terry Adams, and offer the chance for fans and students to capture footage of his flatland demonstration.

Art student captures social stigmas of men in photo series for ‘Collectively Here’ exhibit

Isolation, substance abuse, body image and grief make up stories untold by four people through black and white photographs