BMX star to visit campus

Terry Adams, a Red Bull athlete and world class Flatland BMX champion, will bring live flatland demonstrations to Cal State Fullerton students in the Humanities Quad Friday morning.

Adams has won numerous awards, including a gold medal at the Asian X Games in 2005, two NORA Cup awards for Flatland Rider of the Year in 2005 and 2008, and has even been featured on hit shows such as Glee and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Adams said he is ecstatic to share his passions, experiences and marketing as a BMX athlete with Orange County and CSUF.

“Flatland is my heart and soul… I will do everything I can to help it grow,” he said.

The event will take place Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. It will include interviews with Terry Adams, and offer the chance for fans and students to capture footage of his flatland demonstration.

Homeless struggle living on the Santa Ana riverbed

Dozens of the 4,452 homeless people in Orange County are living in tents strung along the Santa Ana River

Indivisible CA D-39 rallied on CSUF campus to support the National Endowment for the Arts

CSUF College of the Arts students performed at a rally Wednesday to encourage Titans to write to their legislators

Fullerton Planning Commission approves amendments to benefit property owners

The Fullerton Planning Commission approved new housing amendments Wednesday regarding Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) in a 4-3 vote. An