BMX star to visit campus

Terry Adams, a Red Bull athlete and world class Flatland BMX champion, will bring live flatland demonstrations to Cal State Fullerton students in the Humanities Quad Friday morning.

Adams has won numerous awards, including a gold medal at the Asian X Games in 2005, two NORA Cup awards for Flatland Rider of the Year in 2005 and 2008, and has even been featured on hit shows such as Glee and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Adams said he is ecstatic to share his passions, experiences and marketing as a BMX athlete with Orange County and CSUF.

“Flatland is my heart and soul… I will do everything I can to help it grow,” he said.

The event will take place Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. It will include interviews with Terry Adams, and offer the chance for fans and students to capture footage of his flatland demonstration.

Cal State Fullerton baseball drops first series of season with loss to Long Beach State

Long Beach– No. 5 Cal State Fullerton (15-7) clinched its first three-game series loss of the season after giving

TV Review: Marvel clamps down with ‘Iron Fist’

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD: The main arc of “Iron Fist” is discussed in the following review, though major revelations are not revealed. 

Board of Trustees vote 11-8 to increase tuition across all 23 CSU campuses

(Todd Hadler / Sarah Wolstoncroft) The Cal State University Board of Trustees elicited student outrage Wednesday after it voted