BREAKING: Board of Trustees ratifies faculty union contract

In News, State News

The CSU Board of Trustees ratified a contract agreement between the CSU and the California Faculty Association (CFA) at their meeting Tuesday at the Chancellor’s Office in Long Beach.

The contract will run through June 30, 2014. In addition, the CFA’s threat to strike is set to withdraw, bringing a close to the collective bargaining process between the two sides.

However, the agreement is still on rocky ground. CFA capitol chapter president Kevin Wehr said the collective bargaining agreement is only a short-term solution and when the contract expires in two years, they will have to come up with another one.

“It’s not a perfect contract, but it is a fair contract,” Wehr said. “And in these economic times, it is the best contract we could bargain for.”

The contract, Wehr said, does not address any broad-based compensation increases or workload issues, and compensation increases, he added, are “just not in the cards.”

CSUF men’s soccer falls 2-1 to Pacific in first round of NCAA tournament

STOCKTON, Calif. – The Titans accepted the end of their 2017-18 season by falling to the ground on the

‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ contestants and producers open up about the shows impact on the LGBTQ community

When Von Nguyen, better known as Kimora Blac, got into drag at 18, he only knew the four people

Estimated cost of Milo Yiannopoulos’ appearance at CSUF currently $90,000

Current estimates by Cal State Fullerton suggest there will be an approximate $90,000 price tag for Milo Yiannopoulos’ Oct.