One killed, one badly wounded in Anaheim shooting

In Local News, News

One man died and another was fighting for his life after both were found shot inside an SUV Wednesday in what investigators suspected was a gang-related attack, said police.

Ramon Magana, 22, of Anaheim, died on arrival at a hospital following the 10:45 p.m. shooting in the 100 block of North La Reina Circle, said Anaheim police Sgt. Bob Dunn.

The second victim, described as a man in his 20s, was hospitalized in critical condition, Dunn said. His injuries were considered to be life-threatening.

No suspect description or circumstances of the shooting were available, police said.
Officers responded to reports of gunshots when they discovered a red Chevrolet Blazer SUV sitting in the street, according to the sergeant.

“The officers found two people inside, suffering from at least one gunshot wound each,” Dunn said.

The shooting was initially believed to be gang-related, and detectives were looking into possible gang ties on the parts of the victims.

Anyone with information was asked to contact the Anaheim Police Department at 714-765-1900.

A comprehensive map of CSUF campus with bubbles highlighting the crime locations.

Crime on campus in the month of February

Crime activity on campus in the month of February includes a missing person incident, marijuana possession, public intoxication and

ASI members getting ready to wrap a a meeting in a boardroom setting.

ASI approves legal changes to Titan Student Center bylaws

The Associated Students Inc. Board of Directors have decided to approve several legal changes to the Titan Student Centers’

Students networking with hiring sales recruiters.

Sales Leadership Center hosts career fair at Marriott Hotel

The Cal State Fullerton Sales Leadership Center hosted a career fair at the Marriott Hotel, which offered full-time jobs