Armstrong stripped of medals, possibly millions

In News, World News

Lance Armstrong, the 41-year-old cycling legend, was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles Monday after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency found “overwhelming” evidence connecting him to a doping program.

The agency announced that Armstrong, who was tested 218 times for doping, would also be banned from the sport altogether.

Following the announcement, the French Cycling Federation said it is demanding Armstrong to return the nearly $4 million he won in the tours.

SCA Promotions, a Texas insurance company that promised bonuses if Armstrong won the Tour De France, is also seeking their money back that could total up to $12 million.

Sponsors like Nike, Radioshack and Oakley have left Armstrong’s team, but have vowed to remain supportive of his cancer-fighting foundation known as Livestrong.

The cycling union will discuss later this week whether or not the seven Tour de France titles should be awarded to another cyclist.

Homeless struggle living on the Santa Ana riverbed

Dozens of the 4,452 homeless people in Orange County are living in tents strung along the Santa Ana River

Indivisible CA D-39 rallied on CSUF campus to support the National Endowment for the Arts

CSUF College of the Arts students performed at a rally Wednesday to encourage Titans to write to their legislators

Fullerton Planning Commission approves amendments to benefit property owners

The Fullerton Planning Commission approved new housing amendments Wednesday regarding Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) in a 4-3 vote. An