Armstrong stripped of medals, possibly millions

In News, World News

Lance Armstrong, the 41-year-old cycling legend, was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles Monday after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency found “overwhelming” evidence connecting him to a doping program.

The agency announced that Armstrong, who was tested 218 times for doping, would also be banned from the sport altogether.

Following the announcement, the French Cycling Federation said it is demanding Armstrong to return the nearly $4 million he won in the tours.

SCA Promotions, a Texas insurance company that promised bonuses if Armstrong won the Tour De France, is also seeking their money back that could total up to $12 million.

Sponsors like Nike, Radioshack and Oakley have left Armstrong’s team, but have vowed to remain supportive of his cancer-fighting foundation known as Livestrong.

The cycling union will discuss later this week whether or not the seven Tour de France titles should be awarded to another cyclist.

Cal State Fullerton Men’s Basketball optimistic entering Big West Conference play

Following a 99-56 blowout win over Bethesda, Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball enters conference play looking primed for success.

New dean of library appointed

Cal State Fullerton has appointed Clement Guthro to fill the new position of dean of the library for the

Concert Review: “Deck The Hall”

The annual ‘Deck the Hall’ event at Cal State Fullerton was the true definition of holiday spirit. As seats