Armstrong stripped of medals, possibly millions

In News, World News

Lance Armstrong, the 41-year-old cycling legend, was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles Monday after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency found “overwhelming” evidence connecting him to a doping program.

The agency announced that Armstrong, who was tested 218 times for doping, would also be banned from the sport altogether.

Following the announcement, the French Cycling Federation said it is demanding Armstrong to return the nearly $4 million he won in the tours.

SCA Promotions, a Texas insurance company that promised bonuses if Armstrong won the Tour De France, is also seeking their money back that could total up to $12 million.

Sponsors like Nike, Radioshack and Oakley have left Armstrong’s team, but have vowed to remain supportive of his cancer-fighting foundation known as Livestrong.

The cycling union will discuss later this week whether or not the seven Tour de France titles should be awarded to another cyclist.

Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball can’t hang loss on Hawaii

Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball rolled into Hawaii on a four-game winning streak, but left with a 64-58 loss

Cal State Fullerton women’s basketball recap: Titans lose 10th consecutive game

Fullerton – In its last game of the season at Titan Gym, Cal State Fullerton women’s basketball was unable

Cal State Fullerton baseball evens series with UNLV with 4-1 win

Following a disappointing 6-1 loss on Friday, Cal State Fullerton baseball (3-3) got revenge on the UNLV Rebels (3-3)