Castro denies “deathbed” rumors

In National News, News

Former leader of Cuba, Fidel Castro, denied media rumors that he is on his deathbed and has photos to prove it.

According to Fox News, Fidel’s son, Alex Castro, leaked photos of his father leaning against a cane looking alive and well early Monday.

The photos were published in the article, ironically titled “Fidel is Dying,” on the state-run Cubadebate website.

Castro, 86, has been kept out of the public eye since March when he visited Pope Benedict XVI. He has also not regularly written for “Reflections,” a collection of opinion pieces, since June which added to public speculation that he may be ill.

“I stopped publishing Reflections because it was really not my role to take up pages in our press which are needed for other work the country requires,” said Castro.

Castro also noted that he does not suffer from headaches and called out a Venezuelan doctor who told Spain’s ABC newspaper that Castro had only weeks to live.

Homeless struggle living on the Santa Ana riverbed

Dozens of the 4,452 homeless people in Orange County are living in tents strung along the Santa Ana River

Indivisible CA D-39 rallied on CSUF campus to support the National Endowment for the Arts

CSUF College of the Arts students performed at a rally Wednesday to encourage Titans to write to their legislators

Fullerton Planning Commission approves amendments to benefit property owners

The Fullerton Planning Commission approved new housing amendments Wednesday regarding Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) in a 4-3 vote. An