Flexible phones hit market

In News

The idea of pinching and swiping the screens on phones has been accomplished by a Japanese company, NTT Docomo, which has invented phones capable of being squished and pinched to perform functions.

The phone is not only sensitive to screen touches but also to pressure applied to the sides. This has all been done to make controlling the phone easier with one hand.

The phone is capable of external functions due to 270 sensors embedded in its body. For example, gripping the sides of the phone with all five fingers will unlock the screen.

The Nokia phone will use Samsung-developed flexible organic light-emitting display (OLED). NTT Docomo combines the technology of OLED with haptics (the study of touch) to create a phone fitting the best of both worlds.

The protagonist in Suspiria, Susie, uses hypnosis to make her way into a ballet school.

Review: New thriller ‘Suspiria’ isn’t your typical ballet film

Thom Yorke of Radiohead debuts in his first soundtrack for director Luca Guadagnino’s remake of 'Suspiria' Although this film

Veterans Resource Center’s cuts the ribbon to a new location at their grand opening.

Veterans Resource Center cuts the ribbon to new location

The transition from the military to school wasn’t easy for Student Veterans Association President Amy Thrunson, but with Cal

Front doors of the Hello Kitty Cafe.

The Hello Kitty Cafe brings the Irvine Spectrum to life

Sanrio characters and the smell of baked goods fill the Hello Kitty Grand Cafe, a new feature at the