Flexible phones hit market

In News

The idea of pinching and swiping the screens on phones has been accomplished by a Japanese company, NTT Docomo, which has invented phones capable of being squished and pinched to perform functions.

The phone is not only sensitive to screen touches but also to pressure applied to the sides. This has all been done to make controlling the phone easier with one hand.

The phone is capable of external functions due to 270 sensors embedded in its body. For example, gripping the sides of the phone with all five fingers will unlock the screen.

The Nokia phone will use Samsung-developed flexible organic light-emitting display (OLED). NTT Docomo combines the technology of OLED with haptics (the study of touch) to create a phone fitting the best of both worlds.

CSUF baseball loses to University of Nevada, Reno to add to worst start in franchise history

After opening up its season with three straight losses, CSUF baseball faced University of Nevada, Reno in its home

Motorcyclist sustains moderate injuries after colliding with car on Nutwood Avenue near Cal State Fullerton

A male motorcyclist was injured after colliding with a car on Nutwood Avenue Tuesday night said Lt. Andrew Goodrich

Vince McMahon’s XFL wrestles with violence and player safety

Football reimagined. This is the idea CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., Vince McMahon, pitched when he announced the