Iranians suspected of cyber attacking US banks

In News, World News

Surrogates of the Iranian government are suspected of cyber attacking U.S. banks and various international oil companies in the Middle East.

According to CNN, U.S. officials strongly suspect a strong relationship between those behind the attacks and the Iranian government. The assertion, however, has not been made publicly.

Defense secretary Leon Panetta told the U.S. government as a whole to strengthen its cyber systems in case of a potential strike.

Iran’s director of the Iranian Cyberspace Center told CNN that the accusation was just “one of the main aims of the United States is to make itself look like the victim,” and referred to past U.S. cyber attacks against Iran.

The attacks hit U.S banks with unexpected speed, disrupting customer service. No financial losses were discovered.

While Panetta said that Iran was behind the attacks, he stated that this was what U.S. officials believed, but has still to be proven.

CSUF Outside Hitter Gabrielle Barcelos set ups a spike attempt for her teammate against Cal Poly SLO, Sept. 21.

CSUF volleyball loses to UC Santa Barbara, drops eighth-straight game

CSUF volleyball was aced 10 times on the way to a three-set loss against UC Santa Barbara in Titan

CSUF's forward Bass Sarr confronts St. Francis' midfielder Kevin Smolyn during the Titans 2-2 tie.

CSUF men’s soccer draws tie against St. Francis University

Sunday night had repeated doses of deja vu disguised as a soccer game, as Cal State Fullerton men’s soccer

An electric vehicle spot, much like the one where the kicking incident occurred.

CSUF professor ordered to pay student for damaged car

John Short, Cal State Fullerton professor of theatre and dance, was ordered to pay a CSUF student $3,246.44 on