Van der Sloot soon to be father

In News, World News

Joran van der Sloot, 28, convicted killer of Stephany Flores in Peru and a suspect in the disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, may or may not be preparing to become a father.

Van der Sloot, who is currently serving a 28-year sentence in a Peruvian prison for Flores’ death, has been reported by the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf to have conceived a child with a woman they identified as “Leidi” during an unsupervised visit.

De Telegraaf reported that they confirmed the pregnancy over the phone with Van der Sloot.

Van der Sloot’s lawyer, Maximo Altez, denied the news and also told ABC News that the woman, whose real name is Carol Figueroa Uceda, is not pregnant.

ABC News reported that Uceda was also rumored to be pregnant in June 2011 with Van der Sloot’s child.

Van der Sloot has had regular conjugal visits with Uceda, who is registered as his girlfriend at Piedras Gordas Prison.

Thousands of people marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian