A taste of magic in store for Titans

Eleonor Segura / Daily Titan

This Wednesday, ASI Productions is presenting Abracadabra: A Day of Magical events, and is featuring an illusionist as well as a caricature artist. The illusionist is a student at Cal State Fullerton and will be performing several magic tricks.

The caricatures will be done on a first come first serve basis. Students who arrive early will get a ticket ensuring they have a chance to get their caricature done.

Irvin Morales, 19, an international business major and the ASI Street Team Coordinator, said that the event will provide attendees with free popcorn, cotton candy and snow cones.

The event is free to all students and will be held in the Garden Cafe from 2-3 p.m.

ASI Productions is also hosting its annual Snow Day Thursday Dec. 6.

Students in attendance can sled through the quad and take pictures with snowmen from 10-2 p.m.

For more information on ASI Productions and upcoming events, call (657) 278-3502.

A recycling center for used batteries located in the Titan Student Union.

Cal State Fullerton collects used batteries for recycling

Cal State Fullerton has a system for the collection of batteries, which are processed and then taken to a

How to get your snow during this Californian winter break

Here in Southern California, winter weather mostly consists of gloomy clouds and the occasional rain shower, but with a

Maricsa Segundo holds her daughter, Caroline, at the beach

CSUF student comes out of postpartum depression stronger

Maricsa Secundo, a MAC makeup artist and biology major at Cal State Fullerton, was thrilled to finally find out