A taste of magic in store for Titans

Eleonor Segura / Daily Titan

This Wednesday, ASI Productions is presenting Abracadabra: A Day of Magical events, and is featuring an illusionist as well as a caricature artist. The illusionist is a student at Cal State Fullerton and will be performing several magic tricks.

The caricatures will be done on a first come first serve basis. Students who arrive early will get a ticket ensuring they have a chance to get their caricature done.

Irvin Morales, 19, an international business major and the ASI Street Team Coordinator, said that the event will provide attendees with free popcorn, cotton candy and snow cones.

The event is free to all students and will be held in the Garden Cafe from 2-3 p.m.

ASI Productions is also hosting its annual Snow Day Thursday Dec. 6.

Students in attendance can sled through the quad and take pictures with snowmen from 10-2 p.m.

For more information on ASI Productions and upcoming events, call (657) 278-3502.

ASI members getting ready to wrap a a meeting in a boardroom setting.

ASI approves legal changes to Titan Student Center bylaws

The Associated Students Inc. Board of Directors have decided to approve several legal changes to the Titan Student Centers’

Students networking with hiring sales recruiters.

Sales Leadership Center hosts career fair at Marriott Hotel

The Cal State Fullerton Sales Leadership Center hosted a career fair at the Marriott Hotel, which offered full-time jobs

Serial Killers Don’t Deserve Sympathy

Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson — these and several others have become household names. They aren’t heroes; they