Hondas pretty in pink

In News

Japanese car maker Honda has released a new model of the Honda Fit targeted towards female drivers, according to CNN.

The new car, named “She’s,” is furnished with pink features, such as seats with pink stitching. “She’s” also highlights a windshield and air conditioning system that caters to a woman’s delicate skin.

This marketing strategy was last tried in the 1950s when Dodge launched the “La Femme” vehicle, which was also painted pink and had a compartments for lipstick and a purse.

Honda’s “She’s” air conditioning claims to help prevent dry skin. The company also says that the windshield blocks more ultraviolet rays compared to other makes, and that the body’s color is meant to match a woman’s eyeshadow.

Although a precise number has not been disclosed, Honda makers note that “She’s” is exceeding sales expectations.

Hundreds of thousands march in Los Angeles and Orange County following inauguration

Hundreds of thousands of people attended women’s marches in Los Angeles and Santa Ana last weekend to promote

Former governor Michael Dukakis talks political policies at CSUF

(Photo by Katie Albertson / Daily Titan) Michael Dukakis, a professor, former three-term Democratic Massachusetts governor and the Democratic

Cal State Fullerton’s first female black president dies on New Year’s Day

(Photo courtesy of CSUF) Cal State Fullerton’s first black female president Jewel Plummer Cobb died at the age of