Hondas pretty in pink

In News

Japanese car maker Honda has released a new model of the Honda Fit targeted towards female drivers, according to CNN.

The new car, named “She’s,” is furnished with pink features, such as seats with pink stitching. “She’s” also highlights a windshield and air conditioning system that caters to a woman’s delicate skin.

This marketing strategy was last tried in the 1950s when Dodge launched the “La Femme” vehicle, which was also painted pink and had a compartments for lipstick and a purse.

Honda’s “She’s” air conditioning claims to help prevent dry skin. The company also says that the windshield blocks more ultraviolet rays compared to other makes, and that the body’s color is meant to match a woman’s eyeshadow.

Although a precise number has not been disclosed, Honda makers note that “She’s” is exceeding sales expectations.

Titans guard Ian Fox secures mid-season release from men’s basketball team

Titans guard Ian Fox secured his release from the men’s basketball team last week. Neither Fox nor Titan Athletics