Hondas pretty in pink

In News

Japanese car maker Honda has released a new model of the Honda Fit targeted towards female drivers, according to CNN.

The new car, named “She’s,” is furnished with pink features, such as seats with pink stitching. “She’s” also highlights a windshield and air conditioning system that caters to a woman’s delicate skin.

This marketing strategy was last tried in the 1950s when Dodge launched the “La Femme” vehicle, which was also painted pink and had a compartments for lipstick and a purse.

Honda’s “She’s” air conditioning claims to help prevent dry skin. The company also says that the windshield blocks more ultraviolet rays compared to other makes, and that the body’s color is meant to match a woman’s eyeshadow.

Although a precise number has not been disclosed, Honda makers note that “She’s” is exceeding sales expectations.

Cal State Fullerton softball walks off in back-to-back wins over Hawaii

Cal State Fullerton softball was able to take both games of its doubleheader against Hawaii Saturday thanks to big

Cal State Fullerton softball stifles Hawaii in series-opening 5-0 victory

In the opening game of its weekend series against Hawaii, Cal State Fullerton softball was able to come away

Second annual Titan Night Market brings a blend of diverse Asian cultures to CSUF

The fragrance of different cultures coming together emanated from the CSUF Student Housing Piazza Wednesday at the second annual