Online buying rises

In National News, News

Cyber Monday deals have begun early this year to match early Black Friday sales.

Cyber Monday is expected to siphon $1.5 billion in sales, compared to the $1.3 billion in 2011, according to CNN.

“Black Friday deals are no longer just for the (brick-and-mortar) store, and Cyber Monday deals are no longer just for Monday,” Jay Henderson, strategy director for IBM Smarter Commerce, told CNN.

Retailers such as Apple and MAC Cosmetics staggered deals over the Thanksgiving weekend, and “finally the big bang to close it out on Cyber Monday,” he said.

A two-thirds increase of consumers, compared to 2011, have opted to use mobile devices when purchasing online Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

The Appe iPad contributed to nearly 10 percent of online shopping traffic on this past Friday. The iPhone made up about 9 percent while Androids made up 5.5 percent.

Search for next CSUF president will begin after other CSU president searches conclude

Framroze Virjee replaced Mildred García as the President of Cal State Fullerton on Jan. 1 after his predecessor was

Technology amplifies unhealthy relationship practices

People love to point fingers, find someone to blame to make themselves feel less guilty and play victim; perhaps

‘Den of Thieves’ takes the heist genre into a new realm

Few in American history have pulled off the perfect heist, like the leader of the “Wild Butch Gang,” Butch