CSUF gains new vice president

Gregory Saks has been named vice president of advancement for Cal State Fullerton. Saks was previously vice president of advancement for Cal State Dominguez Hills.

With more than 15 years of experience in creating and implementing fundraising programs for universities, Saks will take his position as vice president starting in spring 2013.

Saks will take up leadership for CSUF’s Philanthropic Foundation as executive director. In addition, Saks will be responsible for alumni relations, fundraising, government relations, major events and communications.

“His wide range of experience and advanced skill set will help us continue advancing the University for many years to come,” President Mildred García said upon announcing his appointment to the campus.

Saks earned his bachelors degree in history from Cal State San Bernardino and his master’s degree in higher education administration from Miami University

Hundreds of thousands march in Los Angeles and Orange County following inauguration

Hundreds of thousands of people attended women’s marches in Los Angeles and Santa Ana last weekend to promote

Former governor Michael Dukakis talks political policies at CSUF

(Photo by Katie Albertson / Daily Titan) Michael Dukakis, a professor, former three-term Democratic Massachusetts governor and the Democratic

Cal State Fullerton’s first female black president dies on New Year’s Day

(Photo courtesy of CSUF) Cal State Fullerton’s first black female president Jewel Plummer Cobb died at the age of