CSUF gains new vice president

Gregory Saks has been named vice president of advancement for Cal State Fullerton. Saks was previously vice president of advancement for Cal State Dominguez Hills.

With more than 15 years of experience in creating and implementing fundraising programs for universities, Saks will take his position as vice president starting in spring 2013.

Saks will take up leadership for CSUF’s Philanthropic Foundation as executive director. In addition, Saks will be responsible for alumni relations, fundraising, government relations, major events and communications.

“His wide range of experience and advanced skill set will help us continue advancing the University for many years to come,” President Mildred García said upon announcing his appointment to the campus.

Saks earned his bachelors degree in history from Cal State San Bernardino and his master’s degree in higher education administration from Miami University

Thousands of people marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian