Fullerton complex catches fire

In Local News, News

A Fullerton apartment building caught on fire Thursday, according to the Orange County Register.

The fire occurred at the Fullerton City Lights apartment complex located at the 200 block of East Commonwealth Avenue.

The fire was reported at 11:43 a.m., according to authorities, and was extinguished around noon with the help from Fullerton, Brea and Anaheim firefighters, according to the Register.

The third floor was evacuated while the rest of the residents remained safe inside.

A man was taken to a hospital while no other injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire is believed to be a minor hoarding situation in the unit that caught fire.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian