Gas prices drop in Orange County

In Local News, News

Aside from the hike in gas prices during the month of October, costs have steadily dropped over the past month and a half, according to the Orange County Register.

It is reported that the average cost of gas as of Monday is $3.72 a gallon, the lowest price since mid-July.

The current price of gas is about four cents less than last week and 28 cents lower than last month.

Although a decrease in gas prices has been evident in recent weeks, prices are still nine cents more expensive in comparison to last year.

The Automobile Club of Southern California said prices may continue to decrease if wholesale prices on gas continue to fall.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian