LOCKDOWN: Police arrest fourth suspect

In Campus News, Local News, News, Top Stories

Police arrested a fourth suspect Wednesday in connection to a robbery at a Moreno Valley pawn shop Dec. 12, which led to a pursuit that caused a campus-wide lockdown at Cal State Fullerton.

Roosevelt Andrew Fernandez, 26, of Compton, was booked on suspicion of attempted murder, robbery, conspiracy, gang association, parole violation and the use of a firearm during the commission of a robbery, according to a statement from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.

Fernandez is being held at the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside, along with Damine Lavonte Banks, 30, Jerome Renard Allen, 23, and Traevon Cortez Vidaud, 24, who were also arrested in connection with the robbery.

The man who was shot during the robbery is still in critical, but stable condition.

The case is still ongoing as police continue to search for a fifth suspect.

The renovated Universal Cinema at CityWalk offers laser projection, recliner seats and cocktails

Hollywood directors Steven Spielberg and Jordan Peele were among the esteemed guests celebrating the opening of Universal Studios’ new

All the Arts for All the Kids Foundation hosts a charitable auction for children’s education at the Fullerton Museum Plaza

Tables were lined up beneath a white canopy where an array of art pieces from hundreds of artists were

Young Theatre hosts a sexy and cliche ‘Wild Party’

Somewhere in between “Chicago” and “The Great Gatsby” lies the vibrant themes and catchy tunes of Tony-nominated producer Andrew