LOCKDOWN: Police arrest fourth suspect

In Campus News, Local News, News, Top Stories

Police arrested a fourth suspect Wednesday in connection to a robbery at a Moreno Valley pawn shop Dec. 12, which led to a pursuit that caused a campus-wide lockdown at Cal State Fullerton.

Roosevelt Andrew Fernandez, 26, of Compton, was booked on suspicion of attempted murder, robbery, conspiracy, gang association, parole violation and the use of a firearm during the commission of a robbery, according to a statement from the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.

Fernandez is being held at the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside, along with Damine Lavonte Banks, 30, Jerome Renard Allen, 23, and Traevon Cortez Vidaud, 24, who were also arrested in connection with the robbery.

The man who was shot during the robbery is still in critical, but stable condition.

The case is still ongoing as police continue to search for a fifth suspect.

Hundreds of thousands march in Los Angeles and Orange County following inauguration

Hundreds of thousands of people attended women’s marches in Los Angeles and Santa Ana last weekend to promote

Former governor Michael Dukakis talks political policies at CSUF

(Photo by Katie Albertson / Daily Titan) Michael Dukakis, a professor, former three-term Democratic Massachusetts governor and the Democratic

Cal State Fullerton’s first female black president dies on New Year’s Day

(Photo courtesy of CSUF) Cal State Fullerton’s first black female president Jewel Plummer Cobb died at the age of