Police bust alleged prostitution ring

In Local News, News

Two people are in custody for the suspicion of prostitution acts, conspiracy and child endangerment at an Anaheim motel, according to the Orange County Register

Irina Martinez, 27, of Anaheim, and Andres Terrones, 28, were arrested by Anaheim police Monday.

Martinez and Terrones were in investigation by undercover authorities due to an online advertisement that helped lead them to the motel.

Police arrested the pair at the Motel 6 in the 100 block of West Disney Way for what appeared to be a sex-for-hire case.

According to authorities, more women may have been involved. Police are asking for help to identify any other women who may have been involved.

Anyone with with knowledge about this case is asked to contact Anaheim police or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force.

Thousands of people marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian