Police bust alleged prostitution ring

In Local News, News

Two people are in custody for the suspicion of prostitution acts, conspiracy and child endangerment at an Anaheim motel, according to the Orange County Register

Irina Martinez, 27, of Anaheim, and Andres Terrones, 28, were arrested by Anaheim police Monday.

Martinez and Terrones were in investigation by undercover authorities due to an online advertisement that helped lead them to the motel.

Police arrested the pair at the Motel 6 in the 100 block of West Disney Way for what appeared to be a sex-for-hire case.

According to authorities, more women may have been involved. Police are asking for help to identify any other women who may have been involved.

Anyone with with knowledge about this case is asked to contact Anaheim police or the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force.

Hundreds of thousands march in Los Angeles and Orange County following inauguration

Hundreds of thousands of people attended women’s marches in Los Angeles and Santa Ana last weekend to promote

Former governor Michael Dukakis talks political policies at CSUF

(Photo by Katie Albertson / Daily Titan) Michael Dukakis, a professor, former three-term Democratic Massachusetts governor and the Democratic

Cal State Fullerton’s first female black president dies on New Year’s Day

(Photo courtesy of CSUF) Cal State Fullerton’s first black female president Jewel Plummer Cobb died at the age of