Revisions on teen-drinking ordinance

In Local News, News

The Laguna Beach City Council will discuss revisions to the city’s teen-drinking ordinance at a city hall meeting Tuesday night, according to The Orange County Register.

Should the ordinance pass, adults would be penalized with a $1,000 fine for knowingly providing alcohol to minors.

The council had previously approved the ordinance Nov. 13.

Final approval is pending revisions, however, since its initial unanimous approval.

The revisions that will be presented during the meeting aim to make the ordinance more straightforward and conscious of civil rights concerns.

If Laguna Beach adopts the revisions to the ordinance it could be in effect within a month. It will also make Laguna

Beach the fourth city in Orange County to have a policy penalizing those serving alcohol to minors.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian