Anaheim murder suspect charged

In Local News, News

A man has been charged with murder after being found by police in an Anaheim hotel room with his dead wife, according to the Orange County Register.

The Staybridge Suites hotel in Anaheim called the police to investigate the room after Bruce Ohlwine, 48, delayed checking out of the room.

Police found Ohlwine suffering with an abdomen injury while his wife Saori Ohlwine was dead inside the hotel room.

Officers arrested Ohlwine on suspicion of murder after taking him to a hospital for treatment.

Police told the Register that Ohlwine allegedly used a knife in the slaying of his wife. He is facing a sentence enhancement for the personal use of a deadly weapon.

Authorities have not commented on Ohlwine’s motive.

The couple had a record of run-ins with the law. The Orange County Superior Court records show both were charged with felony pimping and conspiring to commit a crime last year.

Ohlwine is scheduled to return to court for his arraignment March 8.

Young Theatre hosts a sexy and cliche ‘Wild Party’

Somewhere in between “Chicago” and “The Great Gatsby” lies the vibrant themes and catchy tunes of Tony-nominated producer Andrew

Chicago should take a chance on Chance the Rapper for mayor to increase political interest in Millennials

A group of Chance the Rapper fans launched a website earlier this month devoted to convincing the artist to

China beard ban is vague and misguided

China recently placed a ridiculous new ban on beards and veils to push back against what its government believes