Teen wounded in Santa Ana shooting

In Local News, News

A teenage boy was shot at about 9:13 p.m. Saturday in Santa Ana, leaving him hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries, according to the Orange County Register.

Santa Ana Police responded to the shooting in the 4800 block of McFadden Avenue where they found the child wounded.

The teenager was reportedly walking down McFadden Avenue when two men in a Nissan pickup truck slowed down next to him.

The passenger got out of the vehicle moments later and fired two shots at the victim, striking the young man in the lower torso, said Commander Larry Coleman of the Santa Ana Police.

Authorities are not yet sure of the motive behind the shooting.

The victim was unable to provide police with a physical description of the attackers.

Witnesses with information about the suspects are asked to contact the police. The two men were reportedly last seen heading eastbound on McFadden Avenue.

Cal State Fullerton tennis suffers season-ending loss to Hawaii in Big West Championship semifinals

The Cal State Fullerton women’s tennis team’s record-setting season came to a close with a 4-1 loss to

Cal State Fullerton baseball holds off UCI in 14th straight home win

FULLERTON – After a tough series loss to Cal Poly, No. 14 Cal State Fullerton baseball bounced back with a

Cal State Fullerton tennis knocks off CSU Northridge to move onto Big West semifinals

The Cal State Fullerton women’s tennis team survived a close back-and-forth with Cal State Northridge to move on to