Suspected DUI kills three

In News

Three Anaheim residents were killed late Saturday night when they were struck by a vehicle while crossing a long stretch of road in the 100 block of South Western Avenue, according to the Orange County Register.

The driver, Buena Park resident Anthony L. Sanchez, 40, is under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The location of accident was between Lincoln and Orange avenues around 11 p.m. It occurred after the women left a baby shower, where one of the victims was celebrating the expectant arrival of a grandchild.

Two of the women died of injuries at the hospital but one woman’s injuries were so severe that she was pronounced dead at the scene.

This particular sweep of road is infamous for speeding as referred to by residents who would like to see speed bumps, stop signs or decreased speed limit added to this particular area in hopes to avoid tragedies of this nature.

A candlelight vigil was held on Sunday where friends and families could come pay respects to their lost loved ones.

Search for next CSUF president will begin after other CSU president searches conclude

Framroze Virjee replaced Mildred García as the President of Cal State Fullerton on Jan. 1 after his predecessor was

Technology amplifies unhealthy relationship practices

People love to point fingers, find someone to blame to make themselves feel less guilty and play victim; perhaps

‘Den of Thieves’ takes the heist genre into a new realm

Few in American history have pulled off the perfect heist, like the leader of the “Wild Butch Gang,” Butch