Suspected DUI kills three

In News

Three Anaheim residents were killed late Saturday night when they were struck by a vehicle while crossing a long stretch of road in the 100 block of South Western Avenue, according to the Orange County Register.

The driver, Buena Park resident Anthony L. Sanchez, 40, is under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The location of accident was between Lincoln and Orange avenues around 11 p.m. It occurred after the women left a baby shower, where one of the victims was celebrating the expectant arrival of a grandchild.

Two of the women died of injuries at the hospital but one woman’s injuries were so severe that she was pronounced dead at the scene.

This particular sweep of road is infamous for speeding as referred to by residents who would like to see speed bumps, stop signs or decreased speed limit added to this particular area in hopes to avoid tragedies of this nature.

A candlelight vigil was held on Sunday where friends and families could come pay respects to their lost loved ones.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian