Suspected DUI kills three

In News

Three Anaheim residents were killed late Saturday night when they were struck by a vehicle while crossing a long stretch of road in the 100 block of South Western Avenue, according to the Orange County Register.

The driver, Buena Park resident Anthony L. Sanchez, 40, is under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The location of accident was between Lincoln and Orange avenues around 11 p.m. It occurred after the women left a baby shower, where one of the victims was celebrating the expectant arrival of a grandchild.

Two of the women died of injuries at the hospital but one woman’s injuries were so severe that she was pronounced dead at the scene.

This particular sweep of road is infamous for speeding as referred to by residents who would like to see speed bumps, stop signs or decreased speed limit added to this particular area in hopes to avoid tragedies of this nature.

A candlelight vigil was held on Sunday where friends and families could come pay respects to their lost loved ones.

Cal State Fullerton Men’s Basketball optimistic entering Big West Conference play

Following a 99-56 blowout win over Bethesda, Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball enters conference play looking primed for success.

New dean of library appointed

Cal State Fullerton has appointed Clement Guthro to fill the new position of dean of the library for the

Concert Review: “Deck The Hall”

The annual ‘Deck the Hall’ event at Cal State Fullerton was the true definition of holiday spirit. As seats