Anaheim teen dies from stabbing attack

In Local News, News

A 19-year-old man died Sunday after being stabbed in what police believe was a gang-related incident in Anaheim, according to the Orange County Register.

The man, who will not be named until police notify his family, was listed in stable condition Saturday at UCI Medical Center in Orange, said Police Sgt. Bob Dunn.

The victim was stabbed after two men got out of a car and asked about his gang affiliation. The men and 19-year-old then became involved in an altercation. The victim was stabbed twice.

Police arrived on the scene at the 2400 block of West Ball Road after receiving a call Saturday at 11:53 p.m.

The incident occurred while the victim was walking with a group of 12 people. Witnesses were able to provide descriptions of the assailants and vehicle to police.

A homicide investigation has been opened by police while the assailants are still at large.

Thousands of people marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian