Anaheim teen dies from stabbing attack

In Local News, News

A 19-year-old man died Sunday after being stabbed in what police believe was a gang-related incident in Anaheim, according to the Orange County Register.

The man, who will not be named until police notify his family, was listed in stable condition Saturday at UCI Medical Center in Orange, said Police Sgt. Bob Dunn.

The victim was stabbed after two men got out of a car and asked about his gang affiliation. The men and 19-year-old then became involved in an altercation. The victim was stabbed twice.

Police arrived on the scene at the 2400 block of West Ball Road after receiving a call Saturday at 11:53 p.m.

The incident occurred while the victim was walking with a group of 12 people. Witnesses were able to provide descriptions of the assailants and vehicle to police.

A homicide investigation has been opened by police while the assailants are still at large.

Titans guard Ian Fox secures mid-season release from men’s basketball team

Titans guard Ian Fox secured his release from the men’s basketball team last week. Neither Fox nor Titan Athletics