Anaheim teen dies from stabbing attack

In Local News, News

A 19-year-old man died Sunday after being stabbed in what police believe was a gang-related incident in Anaheim, according to the Orange County Register.

The man, who will not be named until police notify his family, was listed in stable condition Saturday at UCI Medical Center in Orange, said Police Sgt. Bob Dunn.

The victim was stabbed after two men got out of a car and asked about his gang affiliation. The men and 19-year-old then became involved in an altercation. The victim was stabbed twice.

Police arrived on the scene at the 2400 block of West Ball Road after receiving a call Saturday at 11:53 p.m.

The incident occurred while the victim was walking with a group of 12 people. Witnesses were able to provide descriptions of the assailants and vehicle to police.

A homicide investigation has been opened by police while the assailants are still at large.

Hundreds of thousands march in Los Angeles and Orange County following inauguration

Hundreds of thousands of people attended women’s marches in Los Angeles and Santa Ana last weekend to promote

Former governor Michael Dukakis talks political policies at CSUF

(Photo by Katie Albertson / Daily Titan) Michael Dukakis, a professor, former three-term Democratic Massachusetts governor and the Democratic

Cal State Fullerton’s first female black president dies on New Year’s Day

(Photo courtesy of CSUF) Cal State Fullerton’s first black female president Jewel Plummer Cobb died at the age of