Obama visits Middle East

In News

President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discussed their administrations’ ongoing responses to Iran’s nuclear ambitions among other matters of regional diplomacy Wednesday during Obama’s first visit to Israel as president.

According to CNN, Obama also addressed the the civil war in nearby Syria, calling the reported use of chemical weapons a “game-changer” in the conflict, but did not elaborate on any potential U.S. response.

The conversation moved to extending promised U.S. military assistance to Israel for another 10 years, past its current expiration date in 2017. Obama assured U.S. commitment to Israel’s security and right to defend itself.

Both leaders said their administrations have a “common assessment” on Iran’s potential timeframe for building a nuclear weapon, according to CNN.

Palestinian activists protested Obama’s visit outside Jerusalem in the West Bank, an area many Palestinians consider Israeli-occupied territory.

Both men just began new terms in office.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian