Sewage spill in Huntington Beach

In Local News, News

Peter’s Landing Marina in Huntington Beach will be closed to divers and swimmers until further notice due to a sewage spill that has contaminated the water, according to the Orange County Register.

A failure in a sewage line at the Peter’s Landing Plaza adjacent to the marina was the cause of the leakage and is believed to be attributed to a lack in proper drain cleaning, which led to a buildup of debris.

County officials are expected to test the water today to determine the levels of bacteria present and how dangerous they are to those who come into contact with the water.

The county Environmental Health Division advises people to stay away from bodies of water that are close to storm drains and says that elevated bacteria levels can linger up to three days after a rainstorm.

Cal State Fullerton Men’s Basketball optimistic entering Big West Conference play

Following a 99-56 blowout win over Bethesda, Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball enters conference play looking primed for success.

New dean of library appointed

Cal State Fullerton has appointed Clement Guthro to fill the new position of dean of the library for the

Concert Review: “Deck The Hall”

The annual ‘Deck the Hall’ event at Cal State Fullerton was the true definition of holiday spirit. As seats