Syed linked to final shooting victim

In Local News, News

Court documents have linked suspected shooter Ali Syed to his final victim, a 26-year-old Fullerton man, through phone records, according to the Orange County Register.

The shooting spree that spread across four cities in Orange County two weeks ago began at the suspect’s home in Ladera Ranch and ended in Tustin.

The case is currently under investigation, led by Tustin police detectives.

Detective Colton Kirwin reported that the final victim, Jeremy Lewis, received a phone call from Syed requesting him to meet him in the Tustin parking lot where he died after being shot twice with a shotgun.

Authorities have not released any more information as to the extent of Syed’s connection or relation to the first victim, Courtney Aoki, 20, who was found dead in Syed’s parents home at 4:45 a.m.

Authorities are still investigating the random pattern Syed set to killing some victims and letting others go.

Over a thousand marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian