Syed linked to final shooting victim

In Local News, News

Court documents have linked suspected shooter Ali Syed to his final victim, a 26-year-old Fullerton man, through phone records, according to the Orange County Register.

The shooting spree that spread across four cities in Orange County two weeks ago began at the suspect’s home in Ladera Ranch and ended in Tustin.

The case is currently under investigation, led by Tustin police detectives.

Detective Colton Kirwin reported that the final victim, Jeremy Lewis, received a phone call from Syed requesting him to meet him in the Tustin parking lot where he died after being shot twice with a shotgun.

Authorities have not released any more information as to the extent of Syed’s connection or relation to the first victim, Courtney Aoki, 20, who was found dead in Syed’s parents home at 4:45 a.m.

Authorities are still investigating the random pattern Syed set to killing some victims and letting others go.

Cal State Fullerton Men’s Basketball optimistic entering Big West Conference play

Following a 99-56 blowout win over Bethesda, Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball enters conference play looking primed for success.

New dean of library appointed

Cal State Fullerton has appointed Clement Guthro to fill the new position of dean of the library for the

Concert Review: “Deck The Hall”

The annual ‘Deck the Hall’ event at Cal State Fullerton was the true definition of holiday spirit. As seats