BRIEF: CSUF hosts iCare Fun Run this weekend

In Fall Sports, Fitness, Sports

In order to promote health and community, Titan Recreation will be hosting the third -annual iCare Fun Run this weekend.

The event will be taking place this Saturday on the Cal State Fullerton campus. Check-in for the event begins at 7:15 a.m.

It features a 5K run/walk, youth 1K and pancake breakfast after the event at the Student Recreation Center (SRC). The 5K will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the youth 1K will start at 8:45 a.m.

The iCare Fun Run is the final event of the campus’ Earth Week activities. All participants will receive an event T-shirt and complimentary use of the SRC after the event.

Registration for the event is open to students, faculty, staff and members of the Orange County community. Student registration is $15, SRC member registration is $18 and all other interested participants will pay $20. For the youth 1K event, registration is $10 for children 14 and under.

“The iCare Fun Run is not only a fun campus event … but a great event for the community as well,” said Scott MacLeod, Membership and Guest Services Coordinator. “The fun run course takes you all over campus, so it is an opportunity to explore Cal State Fullerton in a very unique way.”

For more information or to register for the event, visit ASI.Fullerton.edu/iCareFestival or contact Macleod at (657) 278-3978.

Thousands of people marched through Downtown Fullerton for nationwide March for Science

Over a thousand people marched through Downtown Fullerton Saturday as part of the nationwide March For Science. Marchers filled

Fullerton Arboretum hosts annual Green Scene Plant and Garden Expo to fundraise for educational programs and upkeep

Classic guitar music played throughout the Fullerton Arboretum as visitors viewed garden related booths, artwork and new plants at

CSUF Indian Student Association hosts seventh annual culture show at Hope University

Dressed in an array of colorful traditional clothing, students from CSUF and other colleges and organizations performed high-energy Indian