Cal State Fullerton tennis extends historic winning streak

The weather did not cool off the women’s tennis team as it swept UC Riverside in each of its matches to stay hot and push its overall record to 7-0; the best start in school history.

After an hour delay, the Titans began the day by claiming victories in doubles play. Seniors Camille De Leon and Alexis Valenzuela defeated the pair of Karla Dulay and Tracy Van from UC Riverside.

“We played really good. We came out strong and just finished it the way we wanted to,” Valenzuela said.

The duo and the other pairs on the Titans have not dropped a doubles point this season.

Head Coach Dianne Matias said the team was well prepared for the rainy forecast thanks to facing similar conditions during last week’s match.

The Titans were also able to handle business when it came to the single sets as they didn’t allow a single match to be won by the Highlanders.

“We set some goals for today’s match, and I felt like we accomplished them,” Coach Matias said.

The win gives Cal State Fullerton its first Big West Conference victory this season.

The Titans look to keep their win streak alive as they host Loyola Marymount Sunday at 11 a.m.

CSUF women’s soccer dominates USD in 3-0 win

Now one game away from conference play, Cal State Fullerton women’s soccer shut out the University of San Diego

CSUF men’s soccer ends nonconference play with 1-0 win over UNLV

Cal State Fullerton men’s continued to roll with its third win in its last four games with a 1-0

ASI releases fact sheet to inform students about DACA

Associated Students, Inc. released a fact sheet about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals to inform students about what the