Resources on campus

In News
(Cathryn Edwards / Daily Titan)

Student Wellness
SHCC-West, Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(657) 278-2847
Student wellness contains Disability and Support Services, Counseling and Psychological Services, TitanWell and the health center.

TitanWell
(657) 278-2847
Provides one-on-one consultations on reproductive and sexual health. TitanWell also holds workshops, including “condom bingo” and sets up TitanWell huts around campus for outreach purposes.

“(Students) can be empowered to make better choices about their health. We help students make more informed decisions and we’re never telling students ‘don’t do this or don’t do that,’ just that here are the things you need to know to make your choices “
Kerri Boyd Crooks, interim coordinator

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
SHCC-East, Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(657) 278-3040
CAPS offers individual, couples and group counseling, as well as psychiatric services, referrals, crisis intervention and workshops for eligible CSUF students.

Family Pact
(657) 278-2832
Services include sexual health screenings and assessments, as well as cancer screenings, UTI treatment, pregnancy testing and STI testing.

“Improving knowledge about reproductive health and the ability to make informed choices about your health will result in effective family planning.“
Family Pact website

WoMen’s Center
University Hall-205, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(657) 278-3928
The center provides violence prevention programs and information about sexual assault, domestic violence and stalking, as well as a confidential campus advocate who serves students, staff and faculty members.

“We influence students and the community to become culturally competent members of society in the arena of sexual assault prevention.“
WoMen’s Center website

CSUF associate history professor Jonathan Markley recounts his grandfather’s experiences in World War I

CSUF associate history professor Jonathan Markley recounted his grandfather Bruce Fowler’s experience serving in World War I at the

CSUF Public Relations Student Society of America to host first annual gala recognizing graduates

The first annual “PRSSA Gala: A Night Among Graduates” will be held Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Scarce affordable housing in Orange County contributes to homelessness

Thousands of homeless people need affordable rental housing in Orange County, but if they want a place in Fullerton,