Letter to the Editor: In response to Daily Titan staff and CSUF student body

Correction: The title for the article that the letter was in response to was incorrect. Previously it said, “Restrictions on sex offenders not strict enough.” This change was made on March 15.

In the article published on March 13., “Pro-Trump demonstrators escorted off CSUF “to ensure their safety” after provoking students ” by Ashlyn Ramirez of the Daily Titan, I, Nicholas Taurus, found several elements of the article regarding the protests which took place on March 9, 2017 that I would like to refute. I would classify the story that was published as “fake news.”

First, I’d like to dispel the accusations of Jake Wascher, as I did not call anyone a racial epithet that day. I called the gentleman a homophobic slur that rhymes with “maggot” in response to the same insults that he and his friends hurled toward our group that entire day.

Another important fact that was omitted was that our group started the day with six protesters and three left due to scholastic and employment responsibilities. Also, we were only escorted off campus after our time slot from 9 a.m to 1 p.m. had ended. We did not leave early or were silenced by the cowardly, ignorant and fanatical cadre of CSUF Social Justice Warriors and their cohorts which comprise the current CSUF student body.

One student in particular, after she found out I had attended school at CSUF, said “I’m ashamed you went here.” However, after watching the mindless and vitriolic display of the current CSUF student body, I’m ashamed I went to CSUF as well. Today’s collegians will complain about the “1 percent” yet support the open-borders policies which sustain the power of American political and corporate elites and destroy nations.

Today’s collegians call themselves “feminists” fantasizing about a mythical rape culture on college campuses yet ignore the very real and brutal rape culture which exists in the Islamic World. In short, modern campus culture at CSUF and campuses across the United States is truly as benighted, decadent and hypocritical as the students who comprise these supposed “institutions of higher learning.”

Written by Nicholas Taurus, CSUF alumnus.

Daniel Cope catching

Daniel Cope’s two-run home run in the seventh inning lifts Cal State Fullerton baseball over Hawaii 6-3

Catcher Daniel Cope crushed two-run home run in the bottom of the seventh inning gave Cal State Fullerton baseball

A map of Orange County highlights where each city stands in regards to the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit against California's sanctuary city laws.

Orange County cities are divided over the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit against California for its sanctuary city laws

The U.S. Department of Justice is suing the state of California for its sanctuary city laws that would not

The closing of the CSUF American Language Program could affect Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages concentration

The closure of the 32-year-old American Language Program, ALP, could have an effect on other programs at Cal State