President Trump discusses DACA compromise with Democrats

In National News, News, Top Stories

President Donald Trump, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer agreed to a compromise over dinner Wednesday that would protect Dreamers from deportation, according to the Washington Post.

The leaders agreed to legislation that would potentially protect an estimated 690,000 people allowed to work and go to school through the DACA program, which is set to expire in six months. Pelosi said they plan to move the protections for DACA recipients into law quickly.

There are approximately 1,024 undocumented students at Cal State Fullerton.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted that border security was also discussed but disputed claims that there was an agreement “excluding the wall.”
According to House Speaker Paul Ryan’s spokesperson, Ryan reportedly reiterated “that any solution needs to address border security and enforcement, which are the root causes of the problem. Discussions among the Republican conference will continue in the coming weeks.”

Hank LoForte at the plate for CSUF baseball

CSUF baseball drops midweek matchup against San Diego

A five-run second inning was all the University of San Diego baseball team needed to win as they defeated

The Fullerton College men's basketball team celebrates with the CCCAA trophy.

Fullerton College men’s basketball captures fourth state crown

On a night where championship hardware was up for grabs, the Fullerton College men’s basketball team outlasted the City

From left to right, Matthew Mendoza, Jordan Mendoza, Megan Garcia, Julius Choi, Demetri Herrera, and Arnie Gonzalez of the Daily Titan Sports Desk look one with the sports section behind them.

Open Letter: President Virjee disrespected Daily Titan Sports

President Framroze M. Virjee, With all due respect, your open letter to the Orange County Register regarding their lack