Cal State Fullerton’s ASI to hold biannual All Night Study event

Associated Students, Inc. will host its biannual program All Night Study, which will run from Dec. 4 to 15.

This year’s study event theme is Mammoth Study, a tribute to the film “Jurassic Park” and the new Titan Student Union woolly mammoth. Over the course of the event, the TSU will be open 24 hours a day starting from 7 a.m. on Dec. 4 until 5 p.m. on Dec. 15, operating for approximately 275 hours straight.

All Night Study will include extended access to group study spaces, public computer spaces and multiple events to help students de-stress from the pressure of final exams.

“We know how stressful (finals) can be,” said ASI Productions Director Megan Duffy. “Our events throughout the week of finals are just designed to give students something to do during the week to take off the stress of finals.”

Events include an extensive variety of activities ranging from student massages to prehistoric paint nights. All Night Study features a giveaway and a Zumba master class on Dec. 4 and 11, and the Student Recreation Center’s dance studio will host candlelit yoga on Dec. 5 and 13.

Students can dance with electrifying spin choreography at the neon-lit glow ride on Dec. 8 in the SRC’s spin studio.

The TSU Fireside Lounge will also have massages available to students on Dec. 11.

ASI also looks to bring back student favorites: laser tag in the rec center on Dec. 13 and puppy therapy on Dec. 14 in the Becker Amphitheater.

The events will provide students with an abundant amount of flashcards and scantrons. Students will also have access to free food to ensure that all students are properly fed and energized.

Students can take part in Power Naps in the rec center from Dec. 11 to 14 where students can go “rejuvenate and relax” in the facility’s new inflatable hammock and lounges.

“It’s just about giving students a really good time,” Duffy said. “We want students to enjoy their week of finals and ASI Productions is here to do that.”