Suspect arrested for murder of CSUF student

In Campus News, Local News, News, Top Stories
(Courtesy of Facebook)

A juvenile suspect was arrested Thursday Nov. 2 for the Oct. 28 murder of Cal State Fullerton student Alex Zepeda in Wilmington, a Los Angeles neighborhood, according to a Los Angeles Police Department news release.

Zepeda, 19, was walking outside with friends around 1:45 a.m. after a Halloween party when he was approached by the suspect and fatally shot in the chest. He died at the scene.

The LA Times reported that members from the rival gangs Westside and Eastside Wilmas were at the party, but the LAPD could not confirm when contacted by the Daily Titan.

KTLA reported that the suspect was 14 years old. LAPD could not confirm this either.

The identity of the suspect has not been released due to his age.

The Pasillas family, father and sons, pose in front of their workspace for the Rialto Printing Company.

Voices from Home: The Pasillas family represents their city with the Rialto Print Company

Few people are aware of how much thought and time is put into a T-shirt design, but what began

An electric vehicle charging station at CSUF.

CSUF to add more electric vehicle charging spots on campus

As part of a statewide goal, Cal State Fullerton plans on adding more electric vehicle parking stations in an

The crowd looks forward to the Levitt Pavilion anticipating an Anderson .Paak performance.

Anderson .Paak holds charity concert for Brandon Anderson Foundation

“Yes lawd!” yelled hundreds of people in the crowd as Anderson .Paak took the stage on Saturday at MacArthur