CSUF tennis will take a break from conference play as it travels to take on SDSU

Assistant coach Ellie Edles is leaned forward with her hands on her knee talking to two athletes who are facing her.

Cal State Fullerton tennis looks to keep its eight-game win streak alive as it prepares to compete against San Diego State University on Friday, March 23.

The Titans will play their third match on the road this month since their victory over Hawaii 4-3 on March 17, where they had to fight for the close game.

CSUF struggled in doubles play against Hawaii, which won two of the three sets and tied the other. The most lopsided defeat whenTitans Genevieve Zeidan and Masako Makiba who dropped their match 6-0 to Petra Melounova and Roxanne Resma.

Zeidan and Makiba are riding a losing streak of their own following their recent defeats against the University of the Pacific (6-1) on March 15 and Hawaii (6-0), however, the duo still boasts an 11-5 record in doubles play.

The Titans proved that singles play is their strong suit, when they split a 4-2 victory against both Hawaii making for another undefeated week.

CSUF leads the Big West conference with a .875 overall win percentage. The closest Big West opponent, UC Davis, has claimed victory in 11 of its 14 games, leaving it with the second highest win percentage.

A win for Cal State Fullerton tennis would bring its overall record to 15-2, elongating its winning streak even though it will not face a Big West conference opponent until March 28th.

The Titans will compete against the Aztecs with the first serve at the Aztec Tennis Center starting at 2 p.m.

CSUF and CSUB tip off from Titan Gym.

Titans’ second half surge not enough in first round of CIT

The chapter of Cal State Fullerton men’s basketball, where the backcourt duo of Kyle Allman Jr. and Khalil Ahmad

Multilevel marketing (MLM) is a terrible business model that can harm vulnerable individuals and communities that don’t know the