R&B singer Kehlani to headline Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert

Kehlani poses for a photo promoting spring concert at CSUF
(Courtesy of Kehlani's instagram account)

R&B artist Kehlani will be one of the headliners for this year’s Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert.

The Oakland-born singer, known for hits like “Honey” and “Keep On,” is slated to perform at the annual Spring Concert on April 7, at the Intramural Fields.

Alternative rock band Gearheart and DJ Ivnasty will open the concert after winning Battle of the Bands and Battle of the DJs, respectively.

This event will have a “festival vibe, incorporating high-energy musicians and a celebratory atmosphere” and feature rides and vendors, according to the ASI Spring Concert event page.

Tickets are being sold at $15 for students, $25 for alumni and $35 for guests. Students can either buy a single ticket or a ticket bundle, which includes a ticket for the student and a guest for $50.

Exterior shot of the CSUF emblem

Cal State Universities work to improve sustainability efforts

Sustainability is becoming more important to all Cal State Universities as each university has agreed to comply with specific

Where CSUF’s water comes from and how it’s maintained

Cal State Fullerton’s water supply comes from the city of Fullerton, which gets its water from the Metropolitan Water

Cal State Fullerton’s commuter culture negatively impacts air quality on campus

Commuter behavior poses a threat to Cal State Fullerton’s ability to meet air quality pollution standards set by the