R&B singer Kehlani to headline Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert

Kehlani poses for a photo promoting spring concert at CSUF
(Courtesy of Kehlani's instagram account)

R&B artist Kehlani will be one of the headliners for this year’s Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert.

The Oakland-born singer, known for hits like “Honey” and “Keep On,” is slated to perform at the annual Spring Concert on April 7, at the Intramural Fields.

Alternative rock band Gearheart and DJ Ivnasty will open the concert after winning Battle of the Bands and Battle of the DJs, respectively.

This event will have a “festival vibe, incorporating high-energy musicians and a celebratory atmosphere” and feature rides and vendors, according to the ASI Spring Concert event page.

Tickets are being sold at $15 for students, $25 for alumni and $35 for guests. Students can either buy a single ticket or a ticket bundle, which includes a ticket for the student and a guest for $50.

A tan, striped, speckled rock against a black sky spattered with stars ponders the question ...What am I?

Pluto should still be considered a planet

Pluto was considered a planet until 2006, when the International Astronomical Union changed the definition of a planet and

Junior ROTC members held all fifty state flags around Downtown Fullerton as a part of the Fullerton Veterans Day Parade and Ceremony.

City honors veterans at Fullerton Veterans Day parade

The 50 state flags surrounded Hillcrest Park on Monday, as crowds of men and women in military uniform gathered

Protestors held signs in front of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum as part of the Nobody is Above the Law protests, seeking to protect the Mueller investigations into Trump.

Protestors call for protection of Mueller investigation

Protestors held signs and chanted, “Two, four, six, eight, Mueller must investigate,” in front of the Richard Nixon Presidential