R&B singer Kehlani to headline Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert

Kehlani poses for a photo promoting spring concert at CSUF
(Courtesy of Kehlani's instagram account)

R&B artist Kehlani will be one of the headliners for this year’s Cal State Fullerton Spring Concert.

The Oakland-born singer, known for hits like “Honey” and “Keep On,” is slated to perform at the annual Spring Concert on April 7, at the Intramural Fields.

Alternative rock band Gearheart and DJ Ivnasty will open the concert after winning Battle of the Bands and Battle of the DJs, respectively.

This event will have a “festival vibe, incorporating high-energy musicians and a celebratory atmosphere” and feature rides and vendors, according to the ASI Spring Concert event page.

Tickets are being sold at $15 for students, $25 for alumni and $35 for guests. Students can either buy a single ticket or a ticket bundle, which includes a ticket for the student and a guest for $50.

Graph depicting full time equivalent students enrollment at different CSU's

Cal State Fullerton ranks lowest in funding per student in the CSU system

Cal State Fullerton receives the lowest funding per student in the CSU system and has the most enrolled students

Graph showing a decrease in crime statistics

CSUF releases Annual Security Report under Clery Act showing 2017 crime rates

Cal State Fullerton and several other local CSUs have released their 2017 Annual Security Report as mandated by the

Gayle Brunelle addresses her concerns with executive order 1100 at academic senate meeting thursday

General education requirements in CSU system could create faculty layoffs

Chancellor Timothy P. White issued an executive order in August 2017 requiring colleges in the CSU system to change