The latest iteration of one of the most popular first-person shooter franchises ever, Call of Duty: Black Ops, walks a fine line between old school and next-gen, leaving the player in limbo and providing for a less-than-smooth experience.
Cold War is the fifth installment in the Black Ops series developed by Treyarch. Based in the 1980s, players go without jetpacks and thrusters seen in previous Call of Duty games, slowing down the pace of gameplay.
- Men's basketball owns the paint in win over CSUN
- Women's basketball secures first win of the season
- CSUF student allegedly struck after dispute over face covering
- Men's basketball notches season's first Big West win
- Women's basketball misses game-tying shot, loses to Long Beach
- Men's basketball surrenders double-digit lead, swept by Santa Barbara
- Women's basketball drops fifth game after loss to UCSB
- With 2020 over, head coaches are optimistic for opportunistic 2021