ASI Meeting (06/01/22)

Christaphor Mikaelian, Lydia Kelly, and Dave Edwards took part in the vote for board members during the Jun. 1 ASI meeting (Navtej Hundal / Daily Titan)

The Associated Students nominated its board of directors for the 2022-2023 academic year on June 1. Isabella Galvan was elected by ASI members to be the board of the director's chair.

Galvan, a fourth-year public health major, has previously served as the 2021 election’s director. She later served as the chair of the Association for InterCultural Awareness and oversaw over 20 cultural organizations registered with the association. 

Morgan Diaz, a fourth-year majoring in illustration, was elected as vice-chair of the board with nine votes from ASI colleagues. She previously held the secretary position for ASI.

Ramon Aquino was named the board’s secretary after members approved the nomination.

As a fourth-year student double majoring in entertainment art & animation and computer animation & game art, Aquino has been on the Board of Directors for the College of the Arts for three years.

Jenna Wong was appointed the board’s treasurer after members voted for the position. 

Cooper Fox concluded the list of boards assigned as he was elected Audit Committee Chair.

All board members will serve from June 1, 2022, to May 31, 2023.