CSUF Sign Photo

Cal State Fullerton continues to create events for the university community in-person and online. (Eliza Green / Daily Titan).

There are just two weeks left until Thanksgiving break. In the meantime, let’s check out what events Cal State Fullerton has in store for this coming week.

Virtual Study Abroad & Global Engagement General Information Session

The monthly event hosted by Study Abroad and Global Engagement to help CSUF students find study abroad programs will be having virtual sessions on Nov. 8 and Nov. 10 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.

Information sessions are provided by trained Global Titan Ambassadors— CSUF students who recently completed a global program. Ambassadors share their experience and answer any questions students may have.

Visit https://extension.fullerton.edu/studyabroad/info-sessions.aspx to register for an info session.

F1rst Gen Mixer

First-generation students and alumni are invited to the Golleher Alumni House for coffee, tea and hot chocolate where they will discuss how to create the best college experience. The event is on Tuesday, Nov. 9, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Campus Will Be Closed, Nov. 11, for Veterans Day

Women’s Volleyball

The Titans will be playing back-to-back home games when they take on UC Santa Barbara on Friday, Nov. 12th at 7 p.m. and Cal State Northridge on Saturday, Nov. 13 at 5 p.m.

Women’s Basketball

On Tuesday, Nov. 9, the women’s basketball team will host Southern Utah University in their season opener at 7 p.m. in Titan Gym. This will be the first women’s basketball game fans can attend in person since March 2020.

Smash Bros. Tournament

Titan Recreation will be hosting an in-person Smash Bros. Tournament on Tuesday, Nov. 9, at Titan Bowl and Billiards in the Titan Student Union. The event begins at 7 p.m. but students have until 5 p.m. the day of the event to register via the Titan Rec app or on their website under esports.

Participants will be asked to link their Discord account with Titan Recreation’s server.

Kim Abeles: Smog Collectors, 1987-2020

The Begovich Gallery will continue presenting Kim Abeles’s collection of artworks created by using smog particles to create patterns on surfaces. Her art pieces will be available for viewing on Nov. 10, 12 and 13 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.