CSUF Campus Sign

Cal State Fullerton continues to create events for the university community in person. (Eliza Green / Daily Titan)

As Cal State Fullerton enters its last week of instruction before finals, university organizations continue to offer a wide variety of activities for students to take part in.

Fall Dance Theatre (On Demand Streaming)

Choreographers and dancers will explore the complexity of dance as it captures humanity and brings joy through movement at the dance theatre. This event is coordinated by Lisa Long and will be available for streaming On Demand for $14 from Dec. 3 to Dec.11. The link for streaming can be found on the CSUF website news page under the events tab.

Titan Voices & Singing Titans

Listen to two of CSUF’s major choral ensembles onDec. 6 at 8 p.m. in Meng Concert Hall. The Titan Voices, formerly the Women’s Choir, is a group of diverse and talented treble singers. The Singing Titans, formerly the Titan Men’s Chorus, are a group of 50 entertaining and energetic singers. The choir will perform an assortment of singing representing many historical styles and periods, with Robert Istad and Christopher Peterson conducting the performance. Tickets will be sold for $5, with a $3 processing fee.

Jazz Singers

CSUF Jazz Singers will perform at Meng Concert Hall on Dec. 7 at 8 p.m. Tickets will be $10 and $8 for the Titan price, with a $3 processing fee.

Time Management - Reduce Stress - Reduce Conflict

Conflict Resolution Manager, Lucia Galante Johnson, will host a Zoom session on time management on Dec. 7 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. It will focus on the benefits of time management such as reducing stress and helping reduce conflict. Students can sign up for this event by visiting the CSUF website news page and find more information under the events tab.

“The Wolves”

“The Wolves” is a contemporary play by Sarah DeLappe that focuses on a high school girls’ indoor soccer team as they warm up for a series of games. It will explore topics of self-discovery, social pressure, loss and the complexities of forging a personal identity.

The play will be held at Young Theatre in the Clayes Performing Arts Center at 8 p.m. on Dec.8 to Dec. 10 and at 2 p.m. on Dec. 11. Tickets will be sold for $14, and $12 for the Titan price, with a $3 processing fee.

Multimedia Asst. F20; Reporter & Multimedia Editor S21