car crash photo

There were no fatal casualties in the collision that occurred Tuesday afternoon, CSUF Police Captain Scot Willey said. (Joshua Jurado / Daily Titan)

A car was flipped in an accident involving two CSUF students on Tuesday afternoon behind the university’s Parking and Transportation building, said the CSUF police department.

In the collision off of State College Boulevard and Corporation Drive, both victims sustained minor injuries and were transported to the hospital, said CSUF PD Captain Scot Wiley.

Willey said that officers from the University Police Department were the first to arrive on the scene and began to shut down State College Boulevard with the help of parking and transportation services.

“We had already summoned the fire department and paramedics, so they were already on their way,” Willey said.

He said that the Fullerton Police Department is handling the investigation.

CSUF PD is uncertain about the cause of the accident and will not disclose any additional information of those involved.

“We don’t know what the cause was, Fullerton PD will likely determine that later on,” Willey said.

This story is developing and will be updated with more information.