Looking for a fun way to enjoy finals week? Here are a few fun events happening in and around Orange County to destress after a long day.

Enjoy a study session at George G. Golleher Alumni House, stop by the Santa Ana Winter Village for some holiday fun or even drive through Christmas lights that offer a performative experience.

Study Jam

Come to the George G. Golleher Alumni House from Dec. 13 to Dec. 15 to join the study jam. Enjoy the open space to study, along with outdoor games and free food. Stop by the event from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and finish those last minute assignments or prepare for finals.

Santa Ana Winter Village

The city of Santa Ana will host its first annual winter village in the heart of downtown Santa Ana. In a family-friendly environment local residents and visitors alike can enjoy an ice-skating rink, a trackless train and live entertainment.

Every week features unique activities. This week features the following: a native harvest market on Dec. 14 and Dec. 16, a nutcracker craft on Dec. 15 and Friday night munchies on Dec. 17 and 18. The winter village will be open for festivities and fun until Jan. 2.

Night of Lights OC

Head to the OC Fair grounds to enjoy a one-mile drive through over one million lights. Also, enjoy holiday snacks or food from the various food trucks on-site. The light display includes live performances along the way.

Every Wednesday features a discount night for a different group of community heroes: teachers, military personnel, nurses, doctors, hospital workers, firefighters and law enforcement. The public can purchase a ticket for a specific time slot and enjoy this event until Jan. 2.

American Ballet Theatre’s The Nutcracker

Immerse yourself in a classical holiday performance of “The Nutcracker” ballet before the end of the year. The American Ballet Theatre, from New York City, just started their run of “The Nutcracker” at Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Join the performers in an enticing story filled with wonderment and adventure.

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s score and Alexei Ratmansky’s choreography work in tandem to transport the audience through colorful scenes with dancing snowflakes, mice and, of course, Clara. The last chance to catch the world renowned ballet company is this weekend, as they close the show on Dec. 19.

Sawdust Winter Fantasy

Take a day trip to Laguna Beach to enjoy a Winter Fantasy weekend at Sawdust Art and Craft Festival. Shop local artisans, artists and business owners while enjoying live music. You can participate in festive activities while taking in the thousands of lights and holiday decorations.

There will be community performances, holiday classes and visits from Santa Claus. The last weekend of this winter wonderland will be Dec. 18 and 19, so do not miss out!