OC events Illustration

(Gabriela Mendoza / Daily Titan) 

Sawdust Festival - Laguna Beach

Head over to Laguna Beach for the 56th Annual Sawdust Festival to explore the handcrafted art of 162 artists with live music, entertainment and more from June 24 to August 28. The event will take place at 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Sundays through Thursdays and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Admission is $10 per person.

A Taste of Greece Festival - Irvine

Explore Greek cuisine, music and dances at the 42nd Annual A Taste of Greece Festival in Irvine. The event will take place on June 24 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., June 25 from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m., and June 26 from 12 pm. to 9 p.m. at St. Paul’s Orthodox Church. Admission is $3 per person, and attendees may enter a raffle to win prizes.

GardenWalk Cars and Coffee - Anaheim

Car enthusiasts can check out the GardenWalk Cars and Coffee event hosted by Auto Owners of America in Anaheim. The event will take place on June 25 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Admission is free.

Modern Makers Market - Yorba Linda

Enjoy locally handcrafted goods, tasty treats and live music at the Modern Makers Market in Yorba Linda. The family-friendly event will take place on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission is free, but attendees are encouraged to RSVP for vendors to have a headcount for merchandise.

Orange County Vegan Festival - Santa Ana

The Orange County Vegan Festival will take place in Santa Ana on June 25 from 2 p.m to 8 p.m. There will be over 35 plant-based vendors, and the event will be hosted by the Plant District, which is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping plant-based businesses thrive. Admission is free.