City Hall

Fullerton City Council will meet on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall. (Danica Huynh / Daily Titan)

With another week comes more discussions within the city. Here are this week’s most important meetings for Cal State Fullerton students in Fullerton:

Associated Students’ Board of Directors - Tuesday, 1:15 p.m.

The largest student council at CSUFwill be voting on financial matters this Tuesday. Its primary action is the allocation of funds for 2022 “capital improvements,” which will be voted on in the form of a resolution. This will be followed by information from Mary Chammas, board of directors chair, regarding the ASI quarterly financial report.

ASI financials include salaries, scholarships, programs like the Children’s Center, Student Recreation Center and athletics. Spending between Associated Students and Titan Student Centers can be upward of $20 million in a year.

Three people are scheduled to speak during the meeting, among them being Carl Jones, freshly hired campus police chief. Greg Saks, vice president of university advancement, and Susan Barua, dean of engineering and computer science, are also scheduled for their own time slots.

Fullerton City Council - Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.

The city council’s agenda has 18 items set for Tuesday, kicking off with public comment.

Among items are a classification plan update involving a minimum wage increase, approving a grant award to West Coyote Hills and minor changes to parking restrictions.

The first regular business item is regarding Fullerton streets, primarily confirming streets to submit to the Orange County Transportation Authority 2021 Pavement Management Relief Funding Program. The council will also receive an update on homelessness in the city, including updates regarding the activities of the Illumination Foundation Navigation Center and HOPE Center.

CSUF Academic Senate - Thursday, 11:30 a.m. - Cancelled

The university’s Academic Senate meeting is cancelled, which typically happens every two weeks. The Academic Senate covers university matters, financial issues, votes on resolutions and updates pertaining to campus. Last meeting, President Fram Virjee was scheduled for a report on the fiscal state of the university.

Their next and final meeting of the semester is scheduled for December 2.